Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

was gaga close to become a keri/ester/bonnie/a-m/julia/bebe?

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

gaga said several times in interviews that the labels always wanted to give her songs away to other more beautiful and more succesfull singers and she had to fight for her album to be released.

what if she would have lost that fight?

i just talked about that situation with a friend and came to the conclusion that she was really close to become an act like the ones i mentioned.

they would have gave her hits to the pussycatdolls and britney and who else would have followed and afterwards let her sind here and there  hook on a major rapper or dj´s song for years until she had a fanbase enough to pull an album. like keri hilson, ester dean, bonnie mckee, anne marie, bebe rexha, julia michaelson and how much more singers we have in our poplandscape with similar stories.

what you think? was the label about to send her that route?

LeJudas

She probably would have sold those songs, take the huge paycheck and move back home. Then work at a restaurant and sing part time because she gave up on the shallow music industry. Then one day she meets some guy that gives her a chance and she becomes an overnight sensation and becomes the hugest popstar of the world and has the people that stole her songs sent away to a farm somewhere

highbythebeach

No I don't think so because I think Gaga wasn't going to settle for that, I really think she wanted to make it not only as a songwriter but as a singer as well

Glamourpuss

It's crazy to think that if multiple universes do exist, and there are multiple versions of us living different lives, that there may be a Stefani Germanotta somewhere who never become a global popstar. Imagine living in that world.

Blastertoyo

No because she still would have met Akon. He was the one who fought for her as a solo artist.

please enlighten me to death

Ryusei
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

It's crazy to think that if multiple universes do exist, and there are multiple versions of us living different lives, that there may be a Stefani Germanotta somewhere who never become a global popstar. Imagine living in that world.

In that universe Ally became famous instead of stefani :vegas: 

Musery

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

What an awful universe that would be!:saladga:

GaGaAst

Gaga is a ****ing masterpiece and her talent in that small body would have ultimately broken out of her to become a legend that she is today.

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived