Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

another "i just saw asib" thread

Killa

Featured Posts

So, ladies i finally watched the damn movie. Damn, i really needed it to move on, dont know if you sometimes feel this with gaga projects

Anyways bravo for our Lady, i'm truly happy for her, it was a great start.

Now if Lady Gagz has a long way to go, Bradley has a really long way. What truly made this movie was Gaga star power when she performs and the songs.

Once more our girl saves the day:vegas:.

And she looked so good in that camiere outfit, i cant:huntyga:

My colleague cried like crazy:huntyga:. There was someone crying lol. Also finally met some gays in these town. Ofc it was a couple:huntyga:. Gotta love gagz, bringing us together:huntyga:

Anyhow, always remember us this way put me and everyone on the crowd. Ugh ha mind:messga:. Also besides some shaky acting and bit cringy moments (not too much), there was one particular scene in one their first encouters where she's walking on corridor and she did a wonderful thing, only a theater actor would do, the way she used the sorroundings and well acted. Im so looking forward to her broadway performances, she's gonna be great

Shipper

I find that a lot of people who don't follow Gaga as closely as we do found her acting so flawless and amazing while some monsters here saw it as her being just her (hence,  NOT acting) 

I think it's because we know how she looks like with minimal makeup and wore "regular girl" clothes during Joanne that we discount her acting. I could totally see Gaga acting exactly like Ally with her Dad when she's in NY though. 

Nevertheless, she was amazing for a first time lead in a movie! :flutter: Bradley made her comfortable enough to bring out the natural actress in her. :heart:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

1 hour ago, Killa said:

So, ladies i finally watched the damn movie. Damn, i really needed it to move on, dont know if you sometimes feel this with gaga projects

Anyways bravo for our Lady, i'm truly happy for her, it was a great start.

Now if Lady Gagz has a long way to go, Bradley has a really long way. What truly made this movie was Gaga star power when she performs and the songs.

Once more our girl saves the day:vegas:.

And she looked so good in that camiere outfit, i cant:huntyga:

My colleague cried like crazy:huntyga:. There was someone crying lol. Also finally met some gays in these town. Ofc it was a couple:huntyga:. Gotta love gagz, bringing us together:huntyga:

Anyhow, always remember us this way put me and everyone on the crowd. Ugh ha mind:messga:. Also besides some shaky acting and bit cringy moments (not too much), there was one particular scene in one their first encouters where she's walking on corridor and she did a wonderful thing, only a theater actor would do, the way she used the sorroundings and well acted. Im so looking forward to her broadway performances, she's gonna be great

What scene are you referring to?

2 minutes ago, MEM said:

i dont really remember:koons:, tbh now i dont even remember the hell im talking. had to watch it again. :deadbanana:

my colleague is not paying again though

Guys, the first time I watched it, I saw Gaga almost throughout the whole movie, but I was a little overwhelmed (I don't know if is the right word, I mean I saw it moving so fast and I was a little at chock that I was finally watching it). But in the second time, I saw a whole different movie. Seriously. More so because of the sound of the first cinema. The second time I went to another one, and it did hit me so hard this time that I didn't saw Gaga in Ally at any second of the experience. I kinda like it the first time, but in the second I loved it so much. But in both, the scene that brought me hard into a sea of tears was the Sam's one, in the car. But Gaga was incredible. Ally can be like her sometimes, but you can see it in her eyes, that she is so confused and insecure and in the same time so in love, so vulnerable and sometimes a peak of strength. Anyways, the second scene that broke my heart was the Jack's bath, she saying "it's my job" really ****ed me up. 

Watch it twice, for god sake. Sorry bout my english (I can't write anything in english without this, seems like an curse lol)

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

monsterhamh
5 hours ago, MEM said:

4 hours ago, Killa said:

i dont really remember:koons:, tbh now i dont even remember the hell im talking. had to watch it again. :deadbanana:

my colleague is not paying again though

The one I think you're referring to is maybe in the beginning when she’s in the back road/tunnel? After she threw away the trash and starts singing somewhere over the rainbow and then the “A Star Is Born” text appears

1 hour ago, monsterhamh said:

The one I think you're referring to is maybe in the beginning when she’s in the back road/tunnel? After she threw away the trash and starts singing somewhere over the rainbow and then the “A Star Is Born” text appears

no it's in his house,

that actually was so strange. Like it's live singing but she's clearly not singing. I found it so strange. The whole intro was so wtf to me, too busy for my taste

Archived