💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What scene will the Oscars use if Gaga gets nominated for Best Actress?

Gonzi

Featured Posts

You know before the winners are announced they show a little clip of the nominated actor's performances. Which one of Ally's scenes do you think they would/should highlight?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trxstan

I think the most climactic scene would be her going up to the mic to sing shallow

woop hey there keep scrolling

TheAlpha

Maybe scene 98. Or the one at the Grammys/shower.. A scene where she’s not singing. But I could be totally wrong. Maybe the shallow performance after all.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Bradley

Well sometimes they just show a still from the movie, it's not necessarily a clip.

Sometimes they even just give a brief description of the character you play. It's not a must thing.

I think about this all the time and I never thought it would be anything other than scene 98. It's intense, has great dialogue and honestly just showcases her abilities quite well

Reality

Scene 98 was one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie because of how raw it was. I'd love for them to use that.

🃏🖤👹

gypsy101

1) why is it called scene 98? 2) will they still show it even though it has them saying the F word like 50 times?

SwissMonster

The shower scene, when Jack calls her ugly (oh god I just stared to cry just thinking about that scene:messga:)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived