đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I NEED Your Prayers

kabirartfling

Featured Posts

kabirartfling

I need your prayers monsters worldwide.

ASIB has been cancelled in my city (it got released in a few cities in my country but not mine)

After calling WARNER BROTHERS multiple times, they stated it would come out this week by Friday but tommrw is Friday and it is nowhere to be seen online. 

This is so not fair, I feel like crying. This is/was my biggest chance in life to experience something so special gaga related on a big level yet god did this to me.

I am praying it gets release sooon, I need the love and experience other monsters have received.

Give your love to me

I still think they will release it on Friday. Lets be optimistic :ohno: Because Halloween is coming on Friday and even that has not been added on BMS yet. 

kabirartfling
28 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I still think they will release it on Friday. Lets be optimistic :ohno: Because Halloween is coming on Friday and even that has not been added on BMS yet. 

Halloween is not releasing this Friday tho, I saw the coming soon tag on BMS! it's coming next week or November, however no signs for ASIB:selena:

Give your love to me

kabirartfling
14 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

They will definitely release it as some point tho, no?

I sure hope but it's not even mention anywhere anymore, no one cares about it anyways except for us

Give your love to me

kabirartfling
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

what country is it?

Third world country india:selena:

Give your love to me

kabirartfling
Just now, Lucas said:

There's only one movie theater in your city? :poot:

There are about 20, but none of them are showing ASIB, Intact alot of them are now showing First Man. I think it's due to the fact that ASIB is adult rated :selena:

Give your love to me

Bradley
32 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Third world country india:selena:

Where is the nearest city that screens it? Would it be too much trouble to travel there?

Swallow

I thought someone from your family died or something like that, gurl BYE :what:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

the same happened to me. a city with 5 million population and 30+ theaters and none of them were screening.

and god heard my prayers and they put 3 screenings in a little theatre. I mean a huge theatre but i think there is a little room for some movies. i checked and there was 15 seats in the whole room. funny :)

but i have my tick. for tomorrow. 

Archived