I think they sound similar 🧐

Especially at the chorusΒ :wtfga:

IBICF even came up as a suggested video from INLA

Β 

Discuss/Disgust:staymad:

please enlighten me to death

River

Yup this is what I said since the beginning lol

and ARUTW feels like Shania Twain - You're Still The One when she sings "That Arizona sky burning in your eyes"

And idk why but I mix Shallow with Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls recently,Β  there's a specific point in Shallow that very similar to a specific point in SYBT so there is a very smooth connection between the songs :laughga:

Β 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Shipper

Music is essentially any note between twelve octaves. Twelve notes and the octave repeats. It’s the same story told over and over. All that the artist can offer the world is how they see those twelve notes.

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

FFXSoul91

R. Kelly? I don't know her.

Seriously though, I loved I Believe I Can Fly in its prime. I can see the similarities, but I'll Never Love Again is better and more emotional.

PerfectGUY

I said since the beginning that I'll Never Love Again was a mix between I Believe I Can Fly and Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth

A Hybrid
38 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Music is essentially any note between twelve octaves. Twelve notes and the octave repeats. It’s the same story told over and over. All that the artist can offer the world is how they see those twelve notes.

There are more than 12 notes, just not in western music

No family’s safe when I sashay

Defmix100
39 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Music is essentially any note betweenο»Ώ twelve octaves. Twelve notes and the octave repeats. It’s the same story told over and over. All that the artist can offer the world is how they see those twelve notes.

twelve notes between any octave* Mandela Effect

A Hybrid

I'm keeping myself from listening to INLA before the movie but ARUTW is basically Despacito and Is That Alright is Just The Way You AreΒ 

No family’s safe when I sashay

LateToCult
45 minutes ago, River said:

Yup this is what I said since the beginning lol

and ARUTW feels like Shania Twain - You're Still The One when she sings "That Arizona sky burning in your eyes"

And idk why but I mix Shallow with Say You'll Be There - Spice Girls recently,Β  there's a specific point in Shallow that very similar to a specific point in SYBT so there is a very smooth connection between the songs :laughga:

Β 

In ARUTW I hear a little bit of β€œWon’t back down” by Johnny Cash.Β :cryga:Β A lot of the album is very similar to a lot of works tbh.Β 

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I'm keeping myself from listening to INLA before the movie but ARUTW is basically Despacito and Is That Alright is Just The Way You Areο»ΏΒ 

Which Despacito?

justanothergay

Nope

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived