Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney reportedly lands deal for $507,000 per show for new residency

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
Just now, PussyGlam said:

I find it ridiculous how people will pay to see a lip synced show. She's laughing all the way to the bank. Each to their own but it's so nonsensical to me. 

i can understand why you personally wouldn't want to see her!

But for me, personally as a fan i fell for her personality and her performing abilities! I love her music and admire her for everything she went through, at one point no one thought she would be able to survive 2007 and early 2008 - i'm just so proud of how far she has come! she is still an AMAZING performer to see live!

I met her in 2015 and again a few months ago and she was so polite, sweet and humble! I'm just happy for her that she seems to be at a good place in her life! I think people go to britney for a show, she knows how to put on a show! Videos do not do her justice!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

How much will Gaga make per show so she can beat the record?

she is rumored to score 100 millions for her vegas residency

so more than 3 millions per show 

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

RAMROD
30 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Britney is set to appear at Toshiba Plaza at the front of T-Mobile Arena on Thursday night. 

The event will be broadcast live on Ellen DeGeneres’ YouTube channel and it's expected she'll announce her new residency during the show. 

Well,,, it's even her own show to announce residency for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/glaad/status/1052289617448378368

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gimme More
Just now, RAMROD said:

Well,,, it's even her own show to announce residency for.

https://mobile.twitter.com/glaad/status/1052289617448378368

i know i saw that, britney's team is just awful tbh so i know not to expect much from them. Atleast they made the Piece Of Me announce a big deal in 2013 :selena::neyde:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i know i saw that, britney's team is just awful tbh so i know not to expect much from them. Atleast they made the Piece Of Me announce a big deal in 2013 :selena::neyde:

Ya, the whole fanfare was nice, curious what will she bring on this glaad event

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gimme More
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Ya, the whole fanfare was nice, curious what will she bring on this glaad event

the meltdowns on breathe heavy / exhale are going to be catastrophic! :saladga::awkney:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

I'm sure Gaga is very happy for Britney.  For those who missed this iconic moment:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gimme More
Just now, Ronk said:

I'm sure Gaga is very happy for Britney.  For those who missed this iconic moment:

they both seem like big fans of each other!

i still hope for a duet one day! I'm sure Gaga's show will do amazing like Piece of Me and will break records. I wouldn't be surprised if she does better than Britney if I'm honest (i love britney and she is my favourite pop star) but i'd be happy for Gaga!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

blackpink
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

i honestly don't know, i'm actually not really a stan of Gaga, but i like this forum and do really like her songs.

I wish her well, i'm sure her residency will do great! hopefully it'll make britney amp it up bit more!:awkney:

I’m hoping that they could perform together! I know that’s highly unlikely in 2018 and would’ve been more likely to happen 10 years ago in their primes, but still. 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Park Theater? do artists usually share venues in Vegas? 

Yeah they do! Planet Hollywood's AXIS theatre was built for britney's show but ended up being shared with J-Lo etc

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I’m hoping that they could perform together! I know that’s highly unlikely in 2018 and would’ve been more likely to happen 10 years ago in their primes, but still. 

i know it's extremely unlikely but would be amazing!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived