💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you think Britney Spears's announcement is about?

Bradley

Title  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Title

• Second Vegas residency
    • New album
    • She's singing autotuned jazz with will.i.am
    • She's acting now
    • She's the headlining performer of Superbowl 53
    • The launch of a new fragrance or other cosmetic/beauty/fashion products
    • She's judging on some talent show and will be giving advice on how to lip-sync

Featured Posts

Bradley
Spoiler

Don't take the options too seriously, I actually like her and I wish her success.

02-britney-spears-bbmas-red-performance-

Even though her live performances don't give me the satisfaction of hearing live vocals, I'd still love to see her perform a brand new show that is not Piece of Me.

I don't think she's able to tour internationally without a new album, so I think a Vegas return is more likely, given how she's built a reputation for herself in that city. Her Piece of Me Tour received mixed reviews and given how she's just finished that tour, I don't think the international public would see her again in such a short time.

A new album would also be cool, but why would she announce that on Ellen? And to announce it twice? If it's a new album I hope she tours it rather than perform two songs of it at the residency. Femme Fatale was the last album she'd given a full tour treatment and I would really like to see that again.

Then of course there's the possibility of her headlining the Superbowl. Or simply launching a new fragrance.

Are you excited?

Gimme More

you think she can't tour internationally? she just finished a tour:awkney:

but it is definitely going to a residency from the looks of things! i'm ready for Britney: One More Time :firega:

i am excited for it, because she has been killing it recently with her attitude and dancing!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Bradley
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

you think she can't tour internationally? she just finished a tour:awkney:

but it is definitely going to a residency from the looks of things! i'm ready for Britney: One More Time :firega:

i am excited for it, because she has been killing it recently with her attitude and dancing!

I know and I said it in the OP that her tour received mixed reviews. What I meant was she can't tour again shortly after Piece of Me Tour.

RAMROD

She's getting married obviously. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

She’s vegan

C60E33F7-35B5-40AC-A17C-EF55213178BE.jpe

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived