💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Engagement

ACT2

Featured Posts

Stewful2929
10 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Tea what do ya’ll know...:awkney:at the end of the day she’s marrying him because he makes her happy you may not see it because you don’t live with her/don’t really know much about Christian sooo...Also Bradley has a girlfriend and a baby with her so the Bradley thing is totally NEVER happening like ARTPOP 2.0 never happening :poot:. Like some of ya’ll need to stop trying to life through gaga? Even if she were to date Bradley you wouldn’t be the one ****ing him:lolly:

It wasn’t all about Bradley I was pointing out how much happier she can genuinely look with someone. It’s a big contrast imo 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

CONGRATS!!! 

Sadly, I don't think that even this will cancel the Gaga+Bradley shipping :ladyhaha:

what i like about her and Carino is that it's her most private relationship since Dada. Both with Luc and Taylor (especially Taylor) she was very public about it.

musicnotbling
7 hours ago, Needlesslyrics said:

Queen of taking things slowly and not engaging with her boyfriend on the same week they met

sis 9 months is slowly to u ??

Stewful2929
7 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

CONGRATS!!! 

Sadly, I don't think that even this will cancel the Gaga+Bradley shipping :ladyhaha:

It is funny in ASIB in the opener she’s telling a man named roger she doesn’t want to marry him lmao 

LaLuna

I'm trying really hard to be happy for her, but...

I'm not feeling them as a couple, sorry.

He better treat her right and make her happy or else

giphy.gif

I stalked her insta and the first time you see her with the ring on is in a photo "On the Beach in Miami" on November 29th 2017! The pictures posted before that, without the ring, were on November 21st. Christian made his "home is a person" post on the 28th, so I'm assuming they got engaged sometime in that week! They were first publicly seen together at the Super Bowl Feb 2017, so I'm assuming she would have had to have dated him atleast a few months before letting the public see them... so assuming that's all correct they dated around a year before engagement and have been engaged almost a year! 

Seems slow enough to me,and he's clearly crazy for her in the public eye. I'm assuming after the media shitstorm surrounding her and Taylor's breakup is a huge reason she's been zip-lipped about her love life since then and I don't blame her. She wants kids, a settled home life, and Christian, already having children, is clearly okay with that. He seems her type, she is happy enough to announce they are engaged in her own way, and if this isn't what she wanted she wouldn't be there. She especially wouldn't publicly confirm they are engaged after a year of silence on it if she WASN'T happy and sure. 

/endtea

Edit: Knowing how Gaga is about her family I'd be willing to bet money he proposed at or around Thanksgiving so they could all be there with her. 

Love + Art

SarahYuko

I feel like most LMs feel odd about this news because we really do not know all that much about Christian. We don't know how she feels around him, how he comforts her in hard times, what places they like to go together, what food they love to share, what kind of things they talk about late at night over coffee. We obviously see almost all the wonderful things he sees in her, but what she sees in him is shrouded in mystery. We can only so much as speculate, and perhaps it is most mature to safely assume that our girl is smart enough to make her own choices, and that she's genuinely smitten. Whatever our judgement may be of him, there's no denying we do not have the full picture, and really, we have no right to demand it. We don't belong in that picture; that's exclusive to the two of them. And they've found something worth sharing for a lifetime - that in and of itself deserves respect from her own fan-base.

I won't lie. I wasn't particularly thrilled to hear the news, not was I necessarily disappointed. I simply felt... stunned. She has barely, barely spoken about him over the past two years. Is he really happening? Is this really the one for her? Because inevitably, when we as fans follow someone online long enough, it does feel like we connect with them and we truly know them, when in fact we do not. The same thing happens for characters in books and TV shows. You see and hear and think of them long enough, and they become a part of you. But the reality is, we don't really know her. We don't. We certainly wish we did. But we don't.

You know who does though? Christian. And his Instagram page alone is testimony to how much he loves this woman. It's such a selfless, shameless love and he genuinely is so in awe of her. One might even argue that he is an LM himself. And truly, I am happy for her. I really am. We all, deep down inside of us, long to be loved in that way by someone. We all wish for that fairy tale. So when our biggest inspiration in the world finds that kind of love, why can't we just be happy for her?

Side note: Let's not be harsh to LMs feeling disillusioned by the news, they're allowed to disagree :)

Stewful2929
24 minutes ago, Vyxx said:

I stalked her insta and the first time you see her with the ring on is in a photo "On the Beach in Miami" on November 29th 2017! The pictures posted before that, without the ring, were on November 21st. Christian made his "home is a person" post on the 28th, so I'm assuming they got engaged sometime in that week! They were first publicly seen together at the Super Bowl Feb 2017, so I'm assuming she would have had to have dated him atleast a few months before letting the public see them... so assuming that's all correct they dated around a year before engagement and have been engaged almost a year! 

Seems slow enough to me,and he's clearly crazy for her in the public eye. I'm assuming after the media shitstorm surrounding her and Taylor's breakup is a huge reason she's been zip-lipped about her love life since then and I don't blame her. She wants kids, a settled home life, and Christian, already having children, is clearly okay with that. He seems her type, she is happy enough to announce they are engaged in her own way, and if this isn't what she wanted she wouldn't be there. She especially wouldn't publicly confirm they are engaged after a year of silence on it if she WASN'T happy and sure. 

/endtea

Edit: Knowing how Gaga is about her family I'd be willing to bet money he proposed at or around Thanksgiving so they could all be there with her. 

Uh that makes it worse imo. That means he proposed after a few months :smh:

Sassy McSass

Can’t we just be happy she’s happy and wish her the best? Let’s no kid ourselves. We know only what Gaga wants us to know about her personal life. We don’t know what her personal life is like and we don’t know what their relationship is like. We’ve seen pictures where she looks very happy with him and pictures where she’s not smiling. Doesn’t mean their relationship is “off”. Nobody spends 24 hours a day with a smile, even if they’re happy. And I can imagine it must be hard to smile to paparazzi when they are invading your personal life.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

9 hours ago, zHonMonster said:

i wonder what her and carino even have in common sometimes

A big donkey d*ck :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

giskardsb

So Gaga should make a nice long YouTube video, describe in detail her relationship with Christian, how he proposed, why she loves him, how they will manage schedules, have interviews with her family, his kids, and independent references.  Then she will get married or not based on up or down votes.   It will be a relationship for the social media age.  LMs can all comment and tell Christian they hate his hair.  What could be better?

HorusRa2

I won’t lie and say that Carino is anything like what I would imagine her partner to be. I also won’t lie that I ship her and Bradley. 

HOWEVER. 

It it is none of my business. And quite frankly, life is hard. And if he is the person who’s willing to be there for her no matter what, always lifting her up in a space of love, I really don’t care who she’s with. I will have been married to my husband for 4 years in December, and I could not imagine life without him. And I have so much fulfillment in life because of the love we share. As a fan, I can only say I want the same for her. 

💛

Archived