Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Different Versions of ASIB are being played?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER
11 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Yes! Thats another thing. That line wasn’t in the first two times I saw the film, but was in the third. So weird. 

41 minutes ago, L A D Y G A G said:

R u kidding me it right there..exactly like in the trailer.

WTF are you sure? I promise in my version she did not say that. "Everybody tells me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it" instead 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, VrouweKoekkoek said:

:triggered: I never knew ASIB had hardcore GaGA scenes :giveup: 

Fixed! I meant BIC :nooo:

45 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

WTF are you sure? I promise in my version she did not say that. "Everybody tells me that my nose is too big and that I won't make it" instead 

Yes. She also said that if it werent for her nose she'll have a no. 1 hit 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

joannesrats

Y'all, there is only one released cut of the movie. This is just like when someone thought there was another version of the PI video. Y'all just don't have good memories :laughga:

16 hours ago, L A D Y G A G said:

Same. This scenes were not shown in our country:

a-star-is-born-main-810x610.jpg

lead_720_405.jpg?mod=1536589334

Also there seem to be some lapses with continuity like after Ally went back to Jackson's room , the wedding, the JWT performance and when Jackson shut the garage door

I'm praying for a extended cut

SpiceMonster

Yes I saw two different versions as well, one extended at a private pre-screening and one that was cut for general cinema release, the extended had more footage of Jackson and filled out scenes generally 

15 minutes ago, Darren James said:

Yes I saw two different versions as well, one extended at a private pre-screening and one that was cut for general cinema release, the extended had more footage of Jackson and filled out scenes generally 

wow really? Can you talk more about it? What scenes didn't make it in the final cut ?

I have a sneaking suspicion that there was a different cut of the movie shown to festival audiences, because certain critics mention "sex scenes" and other **** from the movie that I, for one, don't remember...?

gypsy101
4 hours ago, lolitamuse said:

The Dave Chappelle line was def in my screening in NYC.

it most likely wasn’t though. there was a similar line but not the exact “this is the first time i’m worried about you” from the trailer.

ive never heard of this happening so i think this is a case of bad memory.

GagaUnderYou
18 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Y'all, there is only one released cut of the movie. This is just like when someone thought there was another version of the PI video. Y'all just don't have good memories :laughga:

No there is different cuts. I went another time to actually check if the Dave Chapelle line was there and it wasn't. My 3 friends with me also did not hear the same line that was in the trailer. 

I really hope they are working on en extended cut currently. Maybe they will realize there may not be a market for an over 2 hour movie in the theaters, but certainly is off the shelf.

Watch As I Dive In

Swallow

I remember hearing that line. Not sure about Is That Alright as its not that easy to figure out if it's live or studio version.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Gracious Gaga
On 10/15/2018 at 10:17 PM, KING said:

If anyone heard BIC or ARUTW (pop) in ASIB. :triggered:

What are you talking about ally sings ARUTW (Pop version) in the movie 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived