highlikegaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I thought episode 2 was better ! 
Did anyone else watch it ? 

I did... And it sure was better than the first one... I just hope that show will get better and better with time... Because than I will have hope for the show 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• 6 months later...
highlikegaga

how is the show doing? not to bumb my own thread lmao but i'm wondering what LMs, who keep watching it, think of the show.

i only saw ep. 1 is it worth watching the rest, or should i save my time and re-watch the original from the beginning?

NewUsername
6 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

how is the show doing? not to bumb my own thread lmao but i'm wondering what LMs, who keep watching it, think of the show.

i only saw ep. 1 is it worth watching the rest, or should i save my time and re-watch the original from the beginning?

I think the show got better later on

Mirages
8 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

Saw first 4 episodes, I honestly find it terrible... Everything that the original show got right, they threw out the window and did the exact opposite. I felt like the show lacked suspense, eeriness and humor. It was quite lackluster so I stopped watching but apparently they got renewed for a new season so people must be watching it I guess :oops:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Levine

I'm watrching it and the show gets better and better with some shocking news and surprises.

Yes the acting is still atrocious, but I've seen worse.

Archived