💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

How long do you think they are keeping the merch on the website? Till it runs out?

They take things off and then add them randomly. Like the air fresheners will be there for a week, leave for 2 weeks, be back for an hour, and never return.

MrGermanotta

The next items which will be sold out soon are the two Gagacorn keychains (around 20 each in stock), the hat (around 40 in stock) and the lighter (12 in stock). Be fast !

GreenEyes

They take things off and then add them randomly. Like the air fresheners will be there for a week, leave for 2 weeks, be back for an hour, and never return.

Oh okay thank you! I want to get my mom a free b---h shirt :flop:

drinkmytears

The next items which will be sold out soon are the two Gagacorn keychains (around 20 each in stock), the hat (around 40 in stock) and the lighter (12 in stock). Be fast !

How do you have this info?

MrGermanotta

They had one !!! face all over Tshirt and that was a medium one. This T-shirt was based on a white Tshirt and the print was really Scheiße.

On the UK Shop you can get the Tshirt based on a black tshirt with a more better quality for less than 50 USD.

Daenerys

Damn! So it turns out I accidentally mispelled my email name when I confirmed my order. But I'm hoping I didn't do the same thing with my actual address.... I'm so worried now! I tried contacting customer service and they couldnt verify my order because of the email mistype........ I don't know what I should do! :(

Edited by BornThisWayAngel
Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I emailed them but they always tell me something different everytime. If EVERYONE emailed them they'd put **** on that site but nope, nobody every does!

I already e-mailed them like one month ago asking if they'd be adding stuff now that the Euro leg was over. They told me they'd pass this info to the manager :roll:

I wanted the RIDE RIDE PONY tshirt with the Euro dates on the back but it's gone

Edited by totalhate

I've decided that making my own merch is the only way I'll get things for a cheaper price without the added postage on top. http://www.redbubble.com/people/greg21/works/10013218-operation-kill-the-b---h

I can't spend $20 on postage for the meat bandages! It's insane! The UK store better get their act together! Every time I query them about it, I get told they'll pass on the message, or that they are awaiting stock, or even that they aren't getting anything. It's so frustrating!

Paper Planes

You would think with the tour being over that the BTWB merchandise would lower in price. :noparty:

Some of the things did get cheaper. When the Gaga studded wristband was first put on the webstore, it was $30-$40, if I'm not mistaken...

delete it fat

MrGermanotta

My first package arrived and i have added the Admat Lunchbox and the Admat Thermos to my blog:

http://www.mygagagraphy.com/search/label/Merchandise-TBTWB

Daenerys

My first package arrived and i have added the Admat Lunchbox and the Admat Thermos to my blog:

http://www.mygagagra...rchandise-TBTWB

How long did it take to get to you?

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

imafall3nstar

I called Bravado two days ago and they told me the All Over Face sweater was on backorder for 2 1/2 weeks. Le crey. Ordered it anyway...

I got my tour shirt in the mail yesterday. WTF is up with this cheap quality thin as fack shirt? Tour shirts used to have decent fabric.

Edited by imafall3nstar