💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

There is not enough inventory to fulfill your request for 'Lady Gaga Born This Way Cartoon Necklace'. Please adjust your order.

WTF? Been waiting for the necklaces forever, got them in my cart. No stock. ****.

Edited by Nissa

drinkmytears

We should petition them. They cannot put **** online for an hour, then pretend its out of stock, wait until you've paid a fortune in shipping, and then randomly put it back up on the site.

The woman I spoke to said that they will be getting the sweatshirts restocked in XL, she just wasn't sure when. Hopefully, she's not lying or I'll have to claw out her eyes. I need that Born This Way cover one.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

MrGermanotta

Be fast there are now just a few meat bandages left and just one !!! meat gagacorn keychain, one teeth / born this way toothbrush and one face in clouds tshirt in medium.

Edit: the meat gagacorn keychain and the teeth toothbrush are sold out !

Edited by MrGermanotta

drinkmytears

Great. The MTN lunchbox I ordered a few weeks ago is on backorder. They may or may not make more of what is out of stock. I did however snatch an air freshener from eBay.

We should petition them. They cannot put **** online for an hour, then pretend its out of stock, wait until you've paid a fortune in shipping, and then randomly put it back up on the site.

I agree. I've placed like three orders during the last two weeks because an item I wanted like the air fresheners, GOAT towel, etc. was suddenly added to the site. No problem but placing those necklaces on the site (my favorite and most coveted merch I've been waiting for ever since I first saw them), letting people add them to their carts only to see they're not in stock and removing the items altogether 15 mins. later? And putting confirmed purchases on backorder, like in your case? Bravado is really ****ing up here.

I apologize for all the swearing. :sweat: This is just frustrating.

Edited by Nissa

Luckystef8

I agree. I've placed like three orders during the last two weeks because an item I wanted like the air fresheners, GOAT towel, etc. was suddenly added to the site. No problem but placing those necklaces on the site (my favorite and most coveted merch I've been waiting for ever since I first saw them), letting people add them to their carts only to see they're not in stock and removing the items altogether 15 mins. later? And putting confirmed purchases on backorder, like in your case? Bravado is really ****ing up here.

I totally agree, I go to school. How am i supposed to get them if their added in the middle of the day. Plus, I PREORDERED MY MARRY THE NIGHT LUNCHBOX AND STILL NOT SHIPPED!!!! THEY SAID NONE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, WELL LISTEN BITCH, I PREORDERED THAT!!!! I SHOULD'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

Also, does anyone have a pic of the necklace they posted their pic

drinkmytears

I totally agree, I go to school. How am i supposed to get them if their added in the middle of the day. Plus, I PREORDERED MY MARRY THE NIGHT LUNCHBOX AND STILL NOT SHIPPED!!!! THEY SAID NONE IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, WELL LISTEN BITCH, I PREORDERED THAT!!!! I SHOULD'VE GOT IT ALREADY!

Also, does anyone have a pic of the necklace they posted their pic

You won't be getting the MTN lunchbox for a good few weeks.

Its ok...I totally understand the swearing. They are intentionally doing this...

Luckystef8

You won't be getting the MTN lunchbox for a good few weeks.

Its ok...I totally understand the swearing. They are intentionally doing this...

I know :cry: :toofunga:

Apparently they're adding the tour book to the UK site again, keep your eyes pealed. Wish everyone would email the UK site and tell them to sort their ****ing **** out

Luckystef8

Apparently they're adding the tour book to the UK site again, keep your eyes pealed. Wish everyone would email the UK site and tell them to sort their ****ing **** out

Where did you here that

Where did you here that

I emailed them but they always tell me something different everytime. If EVERYONE emailed them they'd put **** on that site but nope, nobody every does!