💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Stupid question, but does anyone have the GOAT flag or pictures of it? NOT the towel, but the flag that everyone seems to talk about?! I really want that and PRAY to Gaga that they eventually show up on her site with those meat bandages

Those were the two things i only wanted. NOt gonna buy a shirt to a concert i never went to and remind me of the cancellatioion and her health =(

Luckystef8

Stupid question, but does anyone have the GOAT flag or pictures of it? NOT the towel, but the flag that everyone seems to talk about?! I really want that and PRAY to Gaga that they eventually show up on her site with those meat bandages

Those were the two things i only wanted. NOt gonna buy a shirt to a concert i never went to and remind me of the cancellatioion and her health =(

I don't think they actually make a GOAT flag but the use them in the show

Maybe :shrug:

I figured it out :) how long should it take to recieve in the mail and do they send an email when the card is shipped? Edited by Luckystef8

Paper Planes

I figured it out :) how long should it take to recieve in the mail and do they send an email when the card is shipped?

Does anyone have any extra of the BTW necklace or EOG? I will buy it from you

It took almost a month for mine and they never emailed me.

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat

I figured it out :) how long should it take to recieve in the mail and do they send an email when the card is shipped?

Does anyone have any extra of the BTW necklace or EOG? I will buy it from you

Awww so im assuming the GOAT flag looking thing on the front page page one is the towel? =(

LadyLittleMonster

Did anyone pre-order the Marry The Night Lunchbox from Live Nation's site? If so, have you received a shipment confirmation?

And to those who got the Marry The Night Lunchbox from Bravado (Gaga's Official Online Store), have you either received it, or have, at least, been sent a shipment confirmation e-mail?

MrGermanotta

I preordered the USB together with the sunglasses on the 25th january and the order still says that its received. I contacted bravado and they said that there is one thing in my order left so they can't ship it.

Now the USB got deleted from the shop ;(

rubytuesday

I never went to the Ball so i cant decide if I want a shirt or not, doesnt that defeat the purpose of a tour shirt?

think of a tour shirt as symbolizing an album cycle instead of a concert experience. it's perfectly fine to order one even if you didn't go to a show :)