Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

This will sound really strange but the meat shirt actually STINKS of raw meat. I can't wear mine for too long or I start feeling sick. I've tried washing it quite a few times but its still there! I've had to put it in a drawer on its own cos it started making all of my other clothes smell too!

:usrs:

lilmonster2424

This will sound really strange but the meat shirt actually STINKS of raw meat. I can't wear mine for too long or I start feeling sick. I've tried washing it quite a few times but its still there! I've had to put it in a drawer on its own cos it started making all of my other clothes smell too!

:dies:

GlitterBitch

I've updated my post on page 40 everyone!!!!

and for the person that asked, there wasn't the BTW deluxe cover keycover :(

Edited by GlitterBitch

ARTPOP Gypsy

What time did the outside stand open in LA? I'm curious because I heard the one inside isn't open when the Pit line is let in.

ARTPOP Gypsy

4 i think

Ok, that's what time we're supposed to be back in line so I'll have to see how it goes. I really don't want to wait until after the show because I know a lot of things I want will be sold out.

lilmonster2424

vlQwwTv.jpg

my merch haul :D

"BURN A MONSTER" lmaoooo!

Awesome!! can we see close ups of meat shirt (how do you like it?), gagacorns, and lunchbox/thermo?

adammonster

Okay just got back from the concert! (no words, this would only be my second time seeing her but LORD JESUS.)

UPDATE: The following items i'm going to list, she DID have but only INSIDE (knew that employee didn't have the right info)

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorn (skeleton)

- Close up face tank

So out of my previous list of 12 inside only carried an additional 3items that weren't available for purchase outside.

Now, pricing.

The following Shirts are $40

- Close up Born this way Deluxe

- Marry The Night Cartoon

- Edge of Glory Single Artwork

- Born This Way Cartoon (largest size they had was Large, was sad I'm a big person bhaha they said they didn't sell out they just

didn't have any)

- Free as my hair

- Sitting on the floor with slim all over me shirt

- BORN THIS WAY BALL SHIRT

- EOG single artwork shirt but with extra triangle graphics

- Ride Pony

IMG_7538.jpg

(to my understanding all of these shirts had tour dates on the back)

Meat Shirt $50

Satin Skeleton on back Bomer jacket $100

Lady Gaga keyboard dress sweater (I want to say $80, the picture I have the tag is complete swallowed by the lighting sorry)

Accessories

- Pearl Necklace $25

- Just Dance Sunglasses $20

- Gagacorn & BTW motorcycle keychains $15

- Arm sweatband $10

- Meat Bandages $15 (they were SO TINY NOT WORTH IT)

- BTW deluxe cover & EOG necklace $20

- Born A Monster Sports towel $15

- Rainbow flag $20

- G.O.A.T towel $20

- Telephone Bag $80 (I don't know da fcuk dat **** did, but fo $80 it better have her namber on speed dial)

Ac3WtKw.jpg

- BTW motorcycle blank USB $15 (thought that was a steal so I got one! And I'm a college kid! Can NEVER have too many USBs!)

- Gagacorns Sticker sheet $10

- Studded wristband (again the light consumed it sorry)

- BORN THIS WAY BALL lunch boxes $35

- Born this way ball poster $15

- Both rainbow and skeleton socks were instock, but I didn't take a picture of them and forgot the price, it was either $15 or $20 each

UKo5trC.jpg

ox8xwpL.jpg

m4NcL5H.jpg

Then random tables had the fun light up things

- Hairbow $15

- Wand that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL written on it $10

- Triangle that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL 2012-2013 on it $15(SUPER excited about this one because it matched my

G.O.A.T headpiece!)

XbiDYP4.jpg

I purchased a LOT of merch so if any of you want close ups on an item just ask and I'll tell yea if I got it and I'll take pics!

So, the wifi here at my cousin's loft isn't the greatest, so it's taking forever to upload the rest of the images when I actually get home.

Oh and I have no friends on here, ADD ME GUYS! ADD ME!!!!

i have a few questions...

1.) what was the system used to buy merch...in past shows for gaga she used like a sheet with all the merch on it and i just checked the things i wanted or is it just where u ask the person for diffrent things???

2.)do u have pics of the following things and any info on it like if it isnt being sold::

TOUR PROGRAM

TOUR POSTER

MARRY AIR FRESHENER

GAGACORN KEYCHAINS

TOUR SHIRT SIZE XL

MOTORCYCLE USB

GAGA LIGHT STICK

thanks

CyanLights

vlQwwTv.jpg

my merch haul :D

"BURN A MONSTER" lmaoooo!

Would you mind uploading a pic of the back of the castle tshirt? i wanna see what the dates look like :)

GlitterBitch

i have a few questions...

1.) what was the system used to buy merch...in past shows for gaga she used like a sheet with all the merch on it and i just checked the things i wanted or is it just where u ask the person for diffrent things???

2.)do u have pics of the following things and any info on it like if it isnt being sold::

TOUR PROGRAM

TOUR POSTER

MARRY AIR FRESHENER

GAGACORN KEYCHAINS

TOUR SHIRT SIZE XL

MOTORCYCLE USB

GAGA LIGHT STICK

thanks

Tour program wasn't being sold (I didn't see any of the air fresheners but someone said they were being sold)

the rest of those things I've uploaded a picture of.

And at my venue it was just line up and wait until you get to the front and choose what you want. No list.

abercrombiescruffy

Oh and I have no friends on here, ADD ME GUYS! ADD ME!!!!

I'll add you; random Canadian AHAHA LOL

Anyways what's the just dance glasses???