Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

If you have GA tickets and hope to get into the MP, can you buy merch before you go in? Or is it not open by then?

I heard it hasn't been open when they let the MP line in at most shows. I hope they aren't sold out of the items I want after the show if that's the case.

Edited by GagaPixie

Was it the lecular one??

If it was the ones in store then XP then those were like $10 at mine but that was MB 1.0

I went to 2.0 but I dont remember the posters

then there was the later part of 2.0 where she had the really big ones that were actually for the tour with the claw by the piano ro leopard hat

No it wasn't the Lenticular one but it was the claw by the piano...was it $20 because it was bigger than compared to the other ones? it seems like a pretty standard poster size

brennan731

Can any one who went over the past week confirm if the old tour book is still being sold or if there is a new tour book being sold? Thanks, B.

Can any one who went over the past week confirm if the old tour book is still being sold or if there is a new tour book being sold? Thanks, B.

someone please answer this. Lol

ARTPOP Gypsy

No it wasn't the Lenticular one but it was the claw by the piano...was it $20 because it was bigger than compared to the other ones? it seems like a pretty standard poster size

I know which one you're talking about! I ordered that one from her website and they sent me the wrong one. :sweat: I got the one in the leopard suite/hat that's really close up on her face. I honestly can't remember how much it was. I thought it was about $15 but don't quote me on that. I do know the lenticular one was definitely $20 - $25 though.

Edited by GagaPixie

abercrombiescruffy

The whole body one is standard; the one with the chest up and the white border and said Monster Ball 2011 were bigger than normal

ARTPOP Gypsy

The whole body one is standard; the one with the chest up and the white border and said Monster Ball 2011 were bigger than normal

Mine says 2010.

The old tour book is still being sold :)

brennan731

The old tour book is still being sold :)

Thank you, but damn I really wanted a new one with pictures from the tour! Edited by brennan731

Did you get anything else? And was there any other new merchandise?

I got two shirts and a air freshener. I wanted to get more but Thats all I had enough for. Umm I don't remember seeing anything new

GlitterBitch

Hello everyone, just got back from the Bron Brave Bus and the merch stand for her first show here in LA I'll post pics don't worry. So at the first show here in LA she DIDN'T have the:

- Program booklet

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorns keychains (born this way, judas, or skeleton, she only had the meat one)

- Either of the hats

- Any face sweater (Born this way album cover & Weird purple/green face thing)

- Close up face tank (wanted to get that for my sister)

- Lunchbox (Hair, marry the night cartoon, marry the night cartoon, only two she had was the one with the weird close up face with the green/purple smoke and on the back was either her in the piano dress with castle in the background or the concept art of the monster pit)

- Jo shirt

- Close up face shirts born this way with b---h on teeth & again weird purple/green smoke thing

- Jo bottle opener

- middle finger ring

- lighter

- both air fresheners

But this was from the outside merch stand. And I asked the employee if she thinks inside there would be more of the missing stuff but she said "No, because this stand is considered the 'main' stand, so inside there could be things missing that this stand would have" But I'm stilling going to check inside and will update y'all! Happy shopping!

Oh and when I get better pictures I'll post prices but for now I'll post the crappy pics I have hahah

24cbacl.jpg

348n904.jpg