Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

A lot of the shirts were $40. The sweaters were $80. The Gagacorn stickers were $10, the MTN cartoon and BTW cartoon air fresheners were $5, the 3 different lunchpales they had were $35 each (no MTN ones). The glowy headband bows were either $15 or $16.

And that's all I really paid attention to regarding prices. I did see the pearls, the glowy "Born This Way" triangle sign-stick-thingy, the meat bandages, a poster, the terry cloth wristband, skeleton socks, and the telephone bag.

I was really disapointed they didn't have souviner programs. I collect those things religiously.

3 lunchboxes but no Marry The Night - WHAT WAS THE THIRD?! NEW LUNCHBOX ALERT OMG

mr.peter

A lot of the shirts were $40. The sweaters were $80. The Gagacorn stickers were $10, the MTN cartoon and BTW cartoon air fresheners were $5, the 3 different lunchpales they had were $35 each (no MTN ones). The glowy headband bows were either $15 or $16.

And that's all I really paid attention to regarding prices. I did see the pearls, the glowy "Born This Way" triangle sign-stick-thingy, the meat bandages, a poster, the terry cloth wristband, skeleton socks, and the telephone bag.

I was really disapointed they didn't have souviner programs. I collect those things religiously.

wait they are not selling tour books anymore ?

thats so cool ... i hope we still get the lunch box with the GH package

I sure hope so too! I love the new tote and foam paw, neat little pieces! :)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

They are Lady Gaga Unicorns! :)

There's stickers as well as Key Chains

644574_3238278814180_1550330606_n.jpg

Hey, my photo! It's amazing how many people have used it :)

LadyLittleMonster

I was really hoping for a new updated tour program :/

I was hoping for one, period. I have a feeling she's going to release one a few dates down the road, since she's in the US now.

Did they still have the meat shirt??

I honestly can't remember. I know they had the BITCH one.

3 lunchboxes but no Marry The Night - WHAT WAS THE THIRD?! NEW LUNCHBOX ALERT OMG

One is of the Born This Way cartoon, one is the "Free As My Hair" art, and the other one is the tour artwork (the face in the clouds)

wait they are not selling tour books anymore ?

Not at our show :( But like I said above, I think she's going to release a new one, now that she's back in the States.

One is of the Born This Way cartoon, one is the "Free As My Hair" art, and the other one is the tour artwork (the face in the clouds)

Ah, that was the one that was being included in the Government Hooker packages!

MrGermanotta

They were not on sale until this leg. They were a piece of the VIP packages since the Aussie leg.

There are two types of the tour artwork one. The one has the monsterpit on the back and the other the castle with the dancers like the poster bottom.

Do you know which one of them where for sale?

LadyLittleMonster

They were not on sale until this leg. They were a piece of the VIP packages since the Aussie leg.

There are two types of the tour artwork one. The one has the monsterpit on the back and the other the castle with the dancers like the poster bottom.

Do you know which one of them where for sale?

Like I said, it was the one with her face in the clouds:

458489_473988545960517_1281676978_o.jpg

Edited by LadyLittleMonster

MrGermanotta

Like I said, it was the one with her face in the

Like I wrote, there are two with the face in the cloud and the back of the boxes are different : 1 with the monsterpit and 1 with her dancers .... ;)

Flippy

No tour programme? What kind of sick joke is this? :cryga:

I need that in my life, since my show is in a 2days! :noparty:

Hey, my photo! It's amazing how many people have used it :)

I know! :yes: You're iconic tbh! ;)

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22