Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

i have no idea where to post this but for the people who have bought any of helen green's stuff from here http://society6.com/HelenGreen is it good quality? i'm thinking of buying a hoodie & a bag but i'm always weary of buying stuff that isn't official

Its basically official, Helen Green is in the Haus.

gagalovesme

Its basically official, Helen Green is in the Haus.

i suppose so, i'll probably make a thread about it anyway because i'm so fussy & the stuff looks so gorgeous :sweat:

Okay so I need answers - I wear a size small in mens sweaters so should I get a medium in the jumper? Second, which one should I get? The Poster or Album Cover one? I can't decide :deadbanana:

I'm a small and I got a large and it was small on me. :shrug: I'm just saying.

Pop Art

i have no idea where to post this but for the people who have bought any of helen green's stuff from here http://society6.com/HelenGreen is it good quality? i'm thinking of buying a hoodie & a bag but i'm always weary of buying stuff that isn't official

Is that her legit shop? That stuff looks amazing!

Pop Art

Yes its on her tumblr!

Damn, I gotta have some of those shirts!

bammitssamm

I was worried about the exact same thing.

& yes, she may be in the haus, but her shop has been running since before that and it doesn't mean the supplier automatically changed the quality of the material the moment she because a haus member.

I wanted to get an iPhone case but I'm worried it's just super cheapy plastic. Her art is so lovely though!

gagalovesme

& yes, she may be in the haus, but her shop has been running since before that and it doesn't mean the supplier automatically changed the quality of the material the moment she because a haus member.

I wanted to get an iPhone case but I'm worried it's just super cheapy plastic. Her art is so lovely though!

a lot of people i asked said her t-shirts & hoodies are really good quality and don't fade after many washes which is good to hear so i suppose the iphone cases will be good quality too. anyway, i ended up buying a hoodie, 2 pillows and a bag for my birthday so it better be good stuff! :laughga:

ARTPOP Gypsy

I bought one of iPhone cases and had to have it replaced because of two places that had scratches but they were really easy to work with and the one I've got now is fine. They are just plastic and only cover the corners and sides of the phone. I also got a 7x10 print and a t-shirt. The t-shirt is good quality and the print is on card stock paper. :)

Edited by GagaPixie

bammitssamm

I bought one of iPhone cases and had to have it replaced because of two places that had scratches but they were really easy to work with and the one I've got now is fine. They are just plastic and only cover the corners and sides of the phone. I also got a 7x10 print and a t-shirt. The t-shirt is good quality and the print is on card stock paper. :)

hmm interesting

I find plastic cases make it slipperier in the hands LOL I got the Poker Face Threadless case which is pretty awesome if I say so myself, but at least it.. grips better I guess? lol like it just feels safer holding that material than the plastic.

But I for sure want to order a shirt so I can wear it to the BTWB

Edited by bammitssamm

drinkmytears

My sweater came today! I am an XS, and the small is very tight. I would recommend buying 2 sizes up, but I'm happy enough with mine to keep it. I'm only wearing it once then keeping it in my shrine.

I'm so ****ing angry. I couldn't buy ANYTHING at the ball. I was saving money, had +$1000 at the day of the ball and the only thing I could buy was the poster. All the other stuff was gone, there was not even a keychan, a ring, an ugly shirt ANYTHING.

Well.. I'm going to NY on Junuary so I hope I can find some nice Gaga related stuff specially clothing and the Terry book.

If anybody know about a good place where I can buy any Gaga stuff please share please, I will be really grateful :heart: