Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

Jesus Christ that is expensive :omg:

Thank you! 

You could try find the graphic and make your own sweater online.  Way cheaper.

tylerjudas

I'm definitely getting a couple extra. Not looking to make a profit, just helping out. :)

Did you get extras/have an extra one?

somechick

The pacifier is generic. I bought one. :) And OMG I was one of the first people with seats who got let in (at 6:40pm) and I got the last freaking program (they had to take it out of the display) at the merch stand. :noparty: Why the heck do they not have more programs? Anyway I'm going to the MSG show tomorrow so I'll try to get some more there.

GlamGorgeousGG

Does anyone know it the hoodie is a pull over or a zip-up?

The black Koons ball hoodie is a pull over.

The pacifier is generic. I bought one. :) And OMG I was one of the first people with seats who got let in (at 6:40pm) and I got the last freaking program (they had to take it out of the display) at the merch stand. :noparty: Why the heck do they not have more programs? Anyway I'm going to the MSG show tomorrow so I'll try to get some more there.

Thanks for trying though!  If they have any at the MSG show I'm still interested.

Glad you got one.   :)

DeleteMyAccount

Can you link me the picture you found?

It was on instagram.  But it's basically a hooded sweater.  The same as the Koons on.  Black with the Lady ****ing Gaga logo.  Nothing special.  Can make it online for half the price tbh.

thefamebitch

I'm still interested if you can get me one!

BadKidMonster

Please if all helps try to pick me up one program/tour book

I wonder if some cities are limited to the books as I've heard some haven't seen it on sale. So you bought the program inside not outside?

Edited by BadKidMonster

GagaStefi

Can You Post Pics? :)

tylerjudas

Please get me a book if they have an extra one!

Its my first Gaga concert and I'm so excited!

If someone can answer a few questions for me, I'll be really greatful!

Is there a free program AND tour book or is it just the tour book? I want to get a cup, a tour book, and a shirt so I'll be there 2 hours early. Is that enough time?

When is the best time to buy merch? Before or after the show?

Does anyone know the exclusive merch that comes with VIP?  I emailed SLO and all they said is that it is not a t-shirt.

Thank you<3!

Is there a free program AND tour book or is it just the tour book? I want to get a cup, a tour book, and a shirt so I'll be there 2 hours early. Is that enough time?

Does anyone know the exclusive merch that comes with VIP?  I emailed SLO and all they said is that it is not a t-shirt.

Thank you<3!

Program is for purchase at the merch stalls, the cup has been on and off in terms of availability at all and it kinda depends on your shirt size and which one you'd want. If you have seats I'd just get it before hand, GA i'd wait till after. 

dfghuer5

Thank you<3!

There is only one tour book to buy, the tour book and program means the same thing, the tour book is $25

2 Hours early will definitely be enough time to buy merchandise

It's better to buy merch before the show, as you risk it being sold out if you go after

The merch from the VIP package has not been announced yet :)