❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

dfghuer5

My meat bandages and marry air freshener just arrived :D

I have a question about the bandages, the original picture that gaga posted of them on twitter was a view of the back of the box,  it said under the image of the bandage; "20 DIE-CUT STERLIE STRIPS", but with mine it says; "20 DIE-CUT SHAPED ONE-SIZE ADHESIVE BANDAGES", Why are they different? also mine says "TM" next to "LADY GAGA' but with the original picture that Gaga posted, it doesnt. the back of mine also has some white text to the left of the back, yet Gaga's original image doesnt.
Was the original image that Gaga posted just like a prototype for the bandages? since she posted it many months before the actual bandages were on sale for the tour, or is there two different types? one like the one Gaga posted, and one like the one I have?

My meat bandages and marry air freshener just arrived :D

I have a question about the bandages, the original picture that gaga posted of them on twitter was a view of the back of the box,  it said under the image of the bandage; "20 DIE-CUT STERLIE STRIPS", but with mine it says; "20 DIE-CUT SHAPED ONE-SIZE ADHESIVE BANDAGES", Why are they different? also mine says "TM" next to "LADY GAGA' but with the original picture that Gaga posted, it doesnt. the back of mine also has some white text to the left of the back, yet Gaga's original image doesnt.

Was the original image that Gaga posted just like a prototype for the bandages? since she posted it many months before the actual bandages were on sale for the tour, or is there two different types? one like the one Gaga posted, and one like the one I have?

i think that is a prototype, because all the picture that i see are like you pack of meat bandages 

MrGermanotta

Its a prototype of the bandages.

There is also a prototype of the Born This Way Cartoon lunchbox with Zombieboy on it which was deleted for the actual box.

Its a prototype of the bandages.

There is also a prototype of the Born This Way Cartoon lunchbox with Zombieboy on it which was deleted for the actual box.

Hi, do you have a picture of this prototype of the Born This Way Cartoon Lunch Box?