💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Hi guys, im selling this notebooks : famh_2.png mtn_1.png

You can buy it here: http://gagacollectorperustore.bigcartel.com/ 

Seeing as Gaga didn't release them herself/they aren't official promo ones and they are ones made by you, I think it is a bit wrong you're making money from selling them when the design's aren't yours.  I think they're copywrited to the designers and Gaga bought the writes, and if not, it's still up to the designer to sell them, not you, why should you be paid for someone elses hard work and design?

Taylor Monster

Seeing as Gaga didn't release them herself/they aren't official promo ones and they are ones made by you, I think it is a bit wrong you're making money from selling them when the design's aren't yours.  I think they're copywrited to the designers and Gaga bought the writes, and if not, it's still up to the designer to sell them, not you, why should you be paid for someone elses hard work and design?

I think they are the notebooks that were made exclusively in Mexico so everything is in fact legal

drinkmytears

I think they are the notebooks that were made exclusively in Mexico so everything is in fact legal

yeah, those were made and printed in Mexico! 

mr.peter

these notebooks are official and were sold in Mexico 

8zmh7d.jpg

Luckystef8

i bought this items from the official store and it cost to me like this. 

If you buy this items in te official store the cost is 35 + 40 shipping = 75

I love the meat keyring!!!

RAINBOWGA

these notebooks are official and were sold in Mexico 

8zmh7d.jpg

There were only 4 sold a Free As My Hair wasnt there. + The MTN notebook looks different from that pic than from this seller.. just saying.

MTN notebook that he's selling has the logo at the top, not the bottom, and doesn't say Scribe on it, and there's no Free As My Hair one.

RAINBOWGA

MTN notebook that he's selling has the logo at the top, not the bottom, and doesn't say Scribe on it, and there's no Free As My Hair one.

as i said.. he just wants $$$$

all i see is $ all i see is $$$ :hor:

Luckystef8

as i said.. he just wants $$$$

all i see is $ all i see is $$$ :hor:

That's mean u don't know what could be happening in his live. He could need money

TheQueen

He should go to ebay then or something, whatever happened to this site and the rule about advertising products. The notebooks he's selling aren't the official Mexican ones.