💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

If anyone has the foam paw VIP package with tote, lanyard, etc. (or just the paw) and are willing to part with them, please PM me for my awesome offer! Same with any of the BTWB Kohls tees in size Small. :)

ChicaSkas

If anyone has the foam paw VIP package with tote, lanyard, etc. (or just the paw) and are willing to part with them, please PM me for my awesome offer! Same with any of the BTWB Kohls tees in size Small. :)

I pmed you about the Kolhs tees :party:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

dfghuer5

Just curious, why is everyone obsessed with the MTN lunchbox? Everyone was obsessed with the Hair one at first

imo its the cutest :3

drinkmytears

How does the medium compare to small in the gaga faceallover sweatshirt? 

Are you a medium? Get a large.

LittIe Monster

Are you a medium? Get a large.

Well I have a pretty small body for a 17 year old I'm barley growing. I always get small Gaga T-shirts. (And they fit me perf)  I don't know if I should get a medium or small. 

I just checked the store.. Well this sucks, there's no more medium left in the Gaga face allover.  :megaflop: 

Edited by LittIe Monster