💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

I didn't see them at any of the 3 Merch stands - I presume this is because they're being given out as part of the Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover packages so that they're exclusive?

Okay, thank you! :hug:

I didn't see them at any of the 3 Merch stands - I presume this is because they're being given out as part of the Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover packages so that they're exclusive?

with the Highway Unicorn package you received a BTWB tote bag, the BTWB lunchbox with that amazing hand drawing of the Castle with the crowd (we saw it at the beginning of the tour), a BTWB lanyard & the skull design socks

RideRidePony

I got the teeshirt with the edge of glory pic and the triangle and her name. Shame the dates aren't on though. Might get another at manc.

I got charged £10 for a BTW air freshener, it was the last one and there was no price tag anywhere! However, I got charged £5 less for a keychain, so it balanced out.

I couldn't see the Free As My Hair lunchbox anywhere!

I got:

- Tour program

- Lighter (makes me want to start smoking just to use it!)

- Keychain

- The face keyholder (amazing!)

- BTW Lunchbox

- BTW cartoon air freshener

- Singing toothbrush (£25 is extortionate looking online but hey ho)

I got charged £10 for a BTW air freshener, it was the last one and there was no price tag anywhere! However, I got charged £5 less for a keychain, so it balanced out.

I couldn't see the Free As My Hair lunchbox anywhere!

I got:

- Tour program

- Lighter (makes me want to start smoking just to use it!)

- Keychain

- The face keyholder (amazing!)

- BTW Lunchbox

- BTW cartoon air freshener

- Singing toothbrush (£25 is extortionate looking online but hey ho)

The face keyholder?

RivingtonRebel

In the end i only got 1 t shirt and the tourbook. I really regret not getting the Free as My Hair T shirt :cry:

IMO the sweatshirts looked really cheap in reality

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Oh My Gaga the concert on Saturday was beyond amazing. I got a lot of merch too.

Here's the main bulk:

dscf0543u.jpg

The prices as far as I can remeber are - Poster £5, Cap £25, Lightup Hairbow £10, Fake Pearls £15, Sweat Band £5, EOG Necklace £10, Born A Monster Towel £20, G.O.A.T Towel £25, BTW Flag £25, GagaCorn sticker sheet £15, GagaCorn Keychains £15 (each).

Gagacorns stickers and keychains (they are so CUTE!!!)

dscf0544x.jpg

G.O.A.T and Born a Monster towels

dscf0546h.jpg

My favourite item, Born This Way faux-leather jacket. It is so well made and lovely and comfortable to wear. It was £120 though

dscf0547t.jpg

Do you know what is the price (in Europe € ) for the "Free as my Hair Lunchbox" and for a single "Gagacorn Keychain" ? I'm planning to get these at the Born This Way Ball. Thanks!

MrGermanotta

Do you know what is the price (in Europe € ) for the "Free as my Hair Lunchbox" and for a single "Gagacorn Keychain" ? I'm planning to get these at the Born This Way Ball. Thanks!

Lunchbox 30€ and Gagacorn keychain 20€