Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Anything that says Local Crew is rare, because the production was limited for only the members of tour staff who worked on the show when it arrived in cities. So if Gaga has 300 employees on the tour, roadies, techies, sound guys, boom operators, ect, ect, ect --- there are only 300 shirts made.

The foam claw was only available as part of the VIP packages, so yes, it's rare-er, but nowhere near as rare as Local Crew stuff.

I found my paw by a janitor's bin in Los Angeles at my show.

Thanks Chica!  :hug:

Received my air fresheners, poster and motorcycle keychain yesterday!

TheQueen

Still waiting on my tour (website one) lunchbox and air fresheners, they shipped last week so they might be here early next week!

drinkmytears

Don't! Mine shipped today! :party:

If you only did standard shipping, it'll probably be a couple more days for you. When I did the pre-order, I paid the extra $$$ for guaranteed release date delivery, and since the site said "This item is due to be released ON or AROUND February 8th", and it didn't happen, I sent them an e-mail saying I wanted my money back for the extra shipping cost I had to pay, when it was a couple weeks past what IS considered "around" the 8th (it's been almost 2 months - JM&J) The refunded me, but they did upgrade me to 2-Day Air when they got their shipment.

So if you haven't gotten your shippment confirmation, I hope you get it soon! 89617.gif

OMG RIGHT AS I WAS READIN THIS I GOT AN EMAIL AND GUESS WHAT....

:party:  :party:

Monster1343

My all over face sweater order just got cancelled by Bravado. :( Does anyone know of anyone selling XLs? 

The same with my Keyboard Sweater :(

lacricrimonster

So sad, I wasn't able to buy Tour Merchandises. But as soon as I can, I will. It just take time

dfghuer5

did any of you who ordered on st patrick's day got your orders shipped already? mine says in progress still...

Mine has shipped and I roder on st patricks day, but I ordered from Livenation, not Bravado.. :)

totalhate

Mine has shipped and I roder on st patricks day, but I ordered from Livenation, not Bravado.. :)

I e-mailed them last night and got shipped after a couple hours... 

Bebe

I e-mailed them last night and got shipped after a couple hours... 

Sorry for being off topic but I noticed your Hole display picture and was like OMG and then I saw your username and I was like OMG.

Is your username a reference to No Doubt? 

Luckystef8

of course after i cancel the order, they get the lunch boxes in like a week after, its ok i got one for a cheaper price 

totalhate

Sorry for being off topic but I noticed your Hole display picture and was like OMG and then I saw your username and I was like OMG.

Is your username a reference to No Doubt? 

It is the song by ND, yes  :spin:

And I see you're a Courtney Love fan as well  :worship2:

ChicaSkas

It is the song by ND, yes  :spin:

One of my favorite No Doubt songs of all time :legend: Off of The Beacon Street Collection :legend:

:lala:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

mr.peter

looks like the UK Store has Marry The Night Lunch box

*not tour merch* but has anyone ever seen this sweater? its like a throw back design in the UK store

shopproduct_ladygaga_spex_swt.jpg