Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

On the bus they give you a little plastic card and you take a photo they print out for you! 

I went to the BBB in LA and I just got the card. I took a picture when I went in, but I never got it! Where did they print them? 

I wanted to share with u guys my tour book I made :)

How did you make that?  :eek: Haha How much will it cost for you to make and sell one to me? ;)

Edited by Matt

ARTPOP Gypsy

That's awesome! Did you make the layouts and have it printed? I want one.  :omgaga:

Btw, my BTW Skeleton Gagacorn key chain shipped today after I sent that email yesterday. Lol :party:

Edited by Addicted2Gaga

lilmonster2424

OMG! Thats sooo good! I need one!! :) how much?

drinkmytears

what do u mean

My friend promised me that when he got the key I would go backstage with him, he would take the photo, and I would get the necklace. He's kept everything, and as he lives 2 hours away its at his house. But we were all the keyholder group! 

I went to the BBB in LA and I just got the card. I took a picture when I went in, but I never got it! Where did they print them? 

When you take the photo in front of the castle is automatically prints out and they hand it to you! 

When you take the photo in front of the castle is automatically prints out and they hand it to you! 

I wish I would have got it! After I took the picture they just gave me a card.  :(

Made my last order from Live Nation. Ordered the Monster Ball 2.0 Tour book, Born This Way Lunchbox, and Teeth Toothbrush! 

drinkmytears

I wish I would have got it! After I took the picture they just gave me a card.  :(

Made my last order from Live Nation. Ordered the Monster Ball 2.0 Tour book, Born This Way Lunchbox, and Teeth Toothbrush! 

Weird...its exactly like the one Gaga tweeted. Maybe they were only at my show? Gaga was there 

lilmonster2424

Just so you guys know, I'm selling a few items from the Ball!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188320179

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261188324834

Please look and consider bidding if interested!

Thanks guys!

I want that teeth one so bad! I would order it but they don't have large. Except I don't have an ebay, I will pay you 60 right now if you like :) but if not I understand.

MarkoLilMonster

My wish list:

Jo Calderone t - shirt 
Bitch teeth t - shirt 
Marry The Night lunchbox

Born This Way Motorcycle USB
BTW necklace 

That's the minimum  :sweat:

Edited by MarkoLilMonster