💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

Monsters who have the keyboard sweatshirt, would you say it's looser than the other ones, or the same?

Are they big or tight for a ten? Thanks!

Anybody in the United States looking to buy the BTW album cover face sweatshirt? I bought an XL and it just arrived, but unfortunately it fits smaller on me than I'd like. :( It's only been tried on once for about 2 minutes!

$50 + shipping, rather than the $80 I paid ($60 + $20 shipping and handling).

Send me a PM if you're interested! :)BGCMLG13.JPG

TheQueen

My order was finally shipped! I ordered the ADMAT lunchbox so that I'll finally have all 6 lunchboxes, both air fresheners and a cheap xmas sticker set because why not :party:

ChicaSkas

BcsSQcL.jpg

I made these today :) every piece of BTW Ball merch

Any chance, snowball in heck, that you have an extra of the Triangle Wand Flashlight?

My leather jacket came! Sadly, it's ripped :( but Bravado was really nice and they are sending me a new one :)

what will happen to the ripped one? I'll buy it off you!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luckystef8

Any chance, snowball in heck, that you have an extra of the Triangle Wand Flashlight?

what will happen to the ripped one? I'll buy it off you!

i don't even have the triangle stick and i have to return the jacket

ChicaSkas

i don't even have the triangle stick and i have to return the jacket

oh lol I'm sorry I thought the squares you made were of your collection! and aww too bad haha!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Luckystef8

oh lol I'm sorry I thought the squares you made were of your collection! and aww too bad haha!

lol

JUST BOUGHT THE MTN LUNCHBOX!!!! :excited2:

Vanilla

Why? I haven't seen it

The one I have, unless changed, is just stills from BTW videos

I won't die, but I can't live without you

dfghuer5

Im pretty sure the lighters have been made out of recycled zippo lighters.. I was curious about it bc I've never actually seen a zippo lighter before, so I opened the lid of it and its all like brown/bronze inside the lid and under the actual lighter part itself, is this only mine?

Im pretty sure the lighters have been made out of recycled zippo lighters.. I was curious about it bc I've never actually seen a zippo lighter before, so I opened the lid of it and its all like brown/bronze inside the lid and under the actual lighter part itself, is this only mine?

My lighters like that also.