Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

TheQueen

I'm seriously considering buying that today .... the only thing is it looks damaged on some corners. I'm willing to pay over 100 for a mint Tour book... any takers???

I'm most likely going to wait... after people see how much that book sold for im sure we will see more popping up.

I think it's going to be like £120-150 ending price :eww:

ChicaSkas

those things are sky rocketing ever since the tour so abruptly ended.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pussy Wagon

Keeping my tour book in super good condition in the hopes that the value will increase, or maybe I'll hold on to it

dfghuer5

how do i check how many items are left in stock? idk  if im able to buy my stuff today, or if i should wait till tomorow but idk if they will be sold out by tomorow.. (Im buying the mtn airfreshner and meat bandages).

Pussy Wagon

how do i check how many items are left in stock? idk  if im able to buy my stuff today, or if i should wait till tomorow but idk if they will be sold out by tomorow.. (Im buying the mtn airfreshner and meat bandages).

BUY IT NOW

rubytuesday

these items have sold out really quickly before so i would definitely buy them as soon as possible!!

dfghuer5

damn i cant buy until tomorow im scared :(

these items have sold out really quickly before so i would definitely buy them as soon as possible!!

rubytuesday

damn i cant buy until tomorow im scared :(

i would guess that they'll probably still be in stock tomorrow :)  even if they do sell out, they'll probably be added to the store again- you would just have to wait a week or so for that to happen.  i'm guessing that all of the leftover stock supplies from the cancelled tour dates are going to be fed into the online store, so i don't think either of those products will be gone forever anytime soon

dfghuer5

ohk thanks for the help :) do you know how to check how many of the item is left in stock?

i would guess that they'll probably still be in stock tomorrow :)  even if they do sell out, they'll probably be added to the store again- you would just have to wait a week or so for that to happen.  i'm guessing that all of the leftover stock supplies from the cancelled tour dates are going to be fed into the online store, so i don't think either of those products will be gone forever anytime soon

rubytuesday

ohk thanks for the help :) do you know how to check how many of the item is left in stock?

unfortunately i don't :(  i know some websites will have a warning that pops up when an item is low on stock but i haven't seen that with any bravado store before which sucks because it's nice to have a warning.  you can try contacting the store though!!  at the bottom of the store's page you should see 

Questions or concerns?

Online Help | Email Customer Service

1-866-66-SHIRT | 1-949-333-4706 (Outside US)

M-Th 9am - 12am EST | Fri 9am - 8pm EST

Copyright © 2013 Lady Gaga

you can call or email and see if they'll let you know how much of an item is left in stock.  i've done that before with other stores and they not only told me how much was left in stock, they also told me when their next shipment was coming in just in case the item went out of stock before i had a chance to purchase it :)

ChicaSkas

How did u meet richy???

I was waiting by the stage door/ exits for Gaga around 12am or so after my show, and he came out and chatted with the fans.

He LOVED my glasses, seconds before that photo was taken he was playing with them on my nose :dies:

He liked that photo so much that he tweeted it later on with other photos he took with fans. He was very nice. He said Gaga would be coming out soon and sure enough she did very shortly afterward. the photo in my sig of Gaga waving was taken by BreannaMonster as Gaga left, sadly the security was so tough (a human chain around her SUV) and the fans were so thick (75 + of us easily) that all I saw was a glimpse of her before security shoved me away and I got swept up in the crush of fans surrounding the SUV.

all in all it was an incredible experience, wouldn't change it for the world.

On topic:

I purchased about 7 extra copies of the 'poor man's' Gaga program, the glossy magazine you saw in stores until

3-4-2013. I think I will be selling them or trading them with you guys, they look like this:

bubbub.JPG

Also i will be selling 4 pink Poker Face Card Tees, in Smalls and Mediums.

2qso5qt.jpg

I have one left of this shirt, in teenage Large:

2n1awl4.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested.

Keeping my tour book in super good condition in the hopes that the value will increase, or maybe I'll hold on to it

Say, can you post some pics of it? is there ANYTHING in there besides the silly screenshots from the videos?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

how in god's name did you get a 2012-2013 tour crew shirt and how many millions did it cost :giveup: