šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

adammonster

Tacoma.

U ARE SOOO LUCKY...!!! im like freaking out cuz im going to the ball at MGM Grand in Vegas and i NEEEEEDDD a tour book!!!!! :excited2::pawsup:

drinkmytears

U ARE SOOO LUCKY...!!! im like freaking out cuz im going to the ball at MGM Grand in Vegas and i NEEEEEDDD a tour book!!!!! :excited2::pawsup:

I'm sure it'll be available online eventually!

ChicaSkas

It's the same price they charged for the MB tour book -- 30 bucks. Better be flawless.

So far all I saw of the inside were stills from the videos.... boring. I want stills from the actual TOUR, PEOPLE.... :duh:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChristianSaad

If they have any please buy me one too!!

GlitterBitch

Hey everyone! Theres been some price deductions from the shop! The lighter is now $15 and the sweater is now $60 instead of $75!!! Happy shopping everyone!

Alright, so I think I'm going to sell my Gaga BTW face sweater because it's just too small!!

But should I take the money I make a buy the other sweater, or save it for other merch? :ohno: I can't decide!!!

can somebody PLEASE PLEASE buy me a tour poster and the G.O.A.T towel PLEASE!! i been dyeing for those items ill pay for the items and shipping just give me your address and ill mail you the money.it would be the best thing ever if somebody does this! :worship: :worship: :worship:

GlitterBitch

you guys. I. Just. Found. Out. That. Ticketmaster has it's own merch store and i just purchased one of the things they didnt have at the LA stop. THE SKELETON BASEBALL CAP OMMMMMMg

SkeletonBaseballHat.jpg

ChicaSkas

Cool! @ GlitterBitch are you still selling your meatshirt?

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk