Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

ARTPOP Gypsy

I really hope they have an outside stand at my shows as the main one inside usually isn't open when the Pit line is let in. So many good items missing though. :(

Edited by GagaPixie

sexfashionfame

Hello everyone, just got back from the Bron Brave Bus and the merch stand for her first show here in LA I'll post pics don't worry. So at the first show here in LA she DIDN'T have the:

- Program booklet

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorns keychains (born this way, judas, or skeleton, she only had the meat one)

- Either of the hats

- Any face sweater (Born this way album cover & Weird purple/green face thing)

- Close up face tank (wanted to get that for my sister)

- Lunchbox (Hair, marry the night cartoon, marry the night cartoon, only two she had was the one with the weird close up face with the green/purple smoke and on the back was either her in the piano dress with castle in the background or the concept art of the monster pit)

- Jo shirt

- Close up face shirts born this way with b---h on teeth & again weird purple/green smoke thing

- Jo bottle opener

- middle finger ring

- lighter

- both air fresheners

But this was from the outside merch stand. And I asked the employee if she thinks inside there would be more of the missing stuff but she said "No, because this stand is considered the 'main' stand, so inside there could be things missing that this stand would have" But I'm stilling going to check inside and will update y'all! Happy shopping!

Oh and when I get better pictures I'll post prices but for now I'll post the crappy pics I have hahah

24cbacl.jpg

348n904.jpg

Puhleeeease just get a pic of a pricing sheet or something! I'm going to Europe before my NYC show and I need to know how much $$ I'll need to save! :)

does anyone know if after the tour they sell some of the merch online? such as the tour book, i forgot to buy it when i was there.

Future Lover

does anyone know if after the tour they sell some of the merch online? such as the tour book, i forgot to buy it when i was there.

They most likely will. They did with the Monster Ball.

NeedUMoreThanX

Do they still have the grey sweatshirts? And do you think they'll have the Jo shirt at future balls? My date is in 9 days, and I'm trying to figure out how much money to bring. I was thinking 150? I want a shirt or two, a sweatshirt, and maybe the poster.

If anyone has more pictures of US merch stands, please post them on the thread!

GlitterBitch

Okay just got back from the concert! (no words, this would only be my second time seeing her but LORD JESUS.)

UPDATE: The following items i'm going to list, she DID have but only INSIDE (knew that employee didn't have the right info)

- G.O.A.T towel

- Gagacorn (skeleton)

- Close up face tank

So out of my previous list of 12 inside only carried an additional 3items that weren't available for purchase outside.

Now, pricing.

The following Shirts are $40

- Close up Born this way Deluxe

- Marry The Night Cartoon

- Edge of Glory Single Artwork

- Born This Way Cartoon (largest size they had was Large, was sad I'm a big person bhaha they said they didn't sell out they just

didn't have any)

- Free as my hair

- Sitting on the floor with slim all over me shirt

- BORN THIS WAY BALL SHIRT

- EOG single artwork shirt but with extra triangle graphics

- Ride Pony

IMG_7538.jpg

(to my understanding all of these shirts had tour dates on the back)

Meat Shirt $50

Satin Skeleton on back Bomer jacket $100

Lady Gaga keyboard dress sweater (I want to say $80, the picture I have the tag is complete swallowed by the lighting sorry)

Accessories

- Pearl Necklace $25

- Just Dance Sunglasses $20

- Gagacorn & BTW motorcycle keychains $15

- Arm sweatband $10

- Meat Bandages $15 (they were SO TINY NOT WORTH IT)

- BTW deluxe cover & EOG necklace $20

- Born A Monster Sports towel $15

- Rainbow flag $20

- G.O.A.T towel $20

- Telephone Bag $80 (I don't know da fcuk dat **** did, but fo $80 it better have her namber on speed dial)

Ac3WtKw.jpg

- BTW motorcycle blank USB $15 (thought that was a steal so I got one! And I'm a college kid! Can NEVER have too many USBs!)

- Gagacorns Sticker sheet $10

- Studded wristband (again the light consumed it sorry)

- BORN THIS WAY BALL lunch boxes $35

- Born this way ball poster $15

- Both rainbow and skeleton socks were instock, but I didn't take a picture of them and forgot the price, it was either $15 or $20 each

UKo5trC.jpg

ox8xwpL.jpg

m4NcL5H.jpg

Then random tables had the fun light up things

- Hairbow $15

- Wand that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL written on it $10

- Triangle that has LADY GAGA BORN THIS WAY BALL 2012-2013 on it $15(SUPER excited about this one because it matched my

G.O.A.T headpiece!)

XbiDYP4.jpg

I purchased a LOT of merch so if any of you want close ups on an item just ask and I'll tell yea if I got it and I'll take pics!

So, the wifi here at my cousin's loft isn't the greatest, so it's taking forever to upload the rest of the images when I actually get home.

Oh and I have no friends on here, ADD ME GUYS! ADD ME!!!!

Edited by GlitterBitch

GagaLogic

Thanks so much for all this info!! I'm going to the Ball in 12 days so I'm hoping they will have a lot of good merch there. :)

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Why couldn't they have the Meat Shirt for Tacoma

I knew I should have bought the meat shirt at Manchester when I had the chance to :giveup:

Regarding the Meat Shirt, I was gutted I didn't get it at the show because you guys were raving about how good it was. I got it on eBay, but I really didn't like it, I think the Meat t-shirts vary so much because some are really 'meaty' and others are really Red with little white to make it look like meat. Anyway, I sold it on at a profit because it really wasn't like in the photos!