💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

adammonster

Dear Phoenix or Vegas attendees.. are tour books finally available at the merchandise booths or are they still nowhere to be found?? I'm dying for someone to get me one.. PLEASE!! ♥

still no book...i did however get $415 worth of merch so let me kno if anyone wants details about anything, costs, born brave bus, merch stands, etc... Edited by adammonster

ChristianSaad

still no book...i did however get $340 worth of merch so let me kno if anyone wants details about anything, costs, born brave bus, merch stands, etc...

I spent $250 at merch lol.. -___- what did you end up buying??

lilmonster2424

still no book...i did however get $340 worth of merch so let me kno if anyone wants details about anything, costs, born brave bus, merch stands, etc...

how was the line for the born brave stuff? like could you just walk in?

and pics of merch would be amazing :flutter:

NeedUMoreThanX

How do the Just Dance sunglasses look in person?

adammonster

How do the Just Dance sunglasses look in person?

THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD! I DIDNT SEE THEM 'UP CLOSE' BUT FROM WHAT I COULD TELL...PRETTY NICE SHADES! ;)

how was the line for the born brave stuff? like could you just walk in?

and pics of merch would be amazing :flutter:

yes i got there only at 5 ish but u will never believe... GAGA WAS THERE!!! she walked right passed me!!!!!! she gave high five's and security rushed her to a limo to taker her to get ready for the show! BEST TIME OF MY LIFEEE!!!!!

I spent $250 at merch lol.. -___- what did you end up buying??

5 SHIRTS, GOAT TOWEL, BORN BRAVE SPORTS TOWEL, ALL 3 SOCKS, ALL FOUR GAGACORN KEYCHAINS, BOTH AIR FRESHENERS, ALL 3 LIGHT UPS, USB, MEAT BANDAGES, AND SKELETON WRISTBAND

lilmonster2424

THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD! I DIDNT SEE THEM 'UP CLOSE' BUT FROM WHAT I COULD TELL...PRETTY NICE SHADES! ;)

5 SHIRTS, GOAT TOWEL, BORN BRAVE SPORTS TOWEL, ALL 3 SOCKS, ALL FOUR GAGACORN KEYCHAINS, BOTH AIR FRESHENERS, ALL 3 LIGHT UPS, USB, MEAT BANDAGES, AND SKELETON WRISTBAND

awesome! would you mind posting pics of the socks, air fresheners, gagacorns, and especially the band aids? thank you :)

adammonster

BY THE WAY... earlier i said it was only $340 of merch but i was really $415...ooooppss left a couple shirts and keychain off the orig. price!

ChristianSaad

BY THE WAY... earlier i said it was only $340 of merch but i was really $415...ooooppss left a couple shirts and keychain off the orig. price!

I was about to say lol..

mr.peter

I'm really loving my lunch boxes :flutter: ... I'm going to order the only one im missing "Marry The Night" tomorrow off her site

d3bc2018684a11e2ac7c22000a1f96a8_7.jpg

drinkmytears

I'm really loving my lunch boxes :flutter: ... I'm going to order the only one im missing "Marry The Night" tomorrow off her site

d3bc2018684a11e2ac7c22000a1f96a8_7.jpg

You're missing another too...you have the revised ADMAT lunchbox not the original.

mr.peter

You're missing another too...you have the revised ADMAT lunchbox not the original.

I know I think i can live without unless i find it at a reasonable price.

drinkmytears

I know I think i can live without unless i find it at a reasonable price.

I have one...DM me!

Edited by drinkmytears

ChristianSaad

Wait a minute, what got revised??

The only lunch boxes I have are the pink btw one and teal hair one.. i want them all! lol

mr.peter

DOES ANYONE IF THEY ARE SELLING THIS BAG AND HOW MUCH IT IS!?!?

$T2eC16N,!yEE9s5jEbFPBQTqeowgsQ~~60_35.JPG

I want it!! :taylor:

I dont think so i believe thats the original Government Hooker package bag. The new one is much better though !