Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

mr.peter

About as big as those generic tree air fresheners.

I got all of my stuff from inside of the venue.

From personal experience, I was able to leave the pit about 4 times. But it depends on where you plan on watching the show. I was at the back, up against the gate (right in front where Gaga comes up from the catwalk). And yes, I chose to be there, since there was no way in hell I would get near the front XD

(im not a alcoholic :lolgaga: ) but....can u bring a drink in the pit ?

LadyLittleMonster

(im not a alcoholic :lolgaga: ) but....can u bring a drink in the pit ?

^ You can bring non-alcoholic drinks in.

Edited by LadyLittleMonster

CyanLights

Maybe, I don't know if you can leave the arena once you're already inside though are you? I have almost 2 months to figure this out lol thanks for helping! :hug:

Im pretty sure if you have a reserved seat you can go in and out for the first like 45 mins (like if the doors officially open at seven, they will prob be closed at 7:45) just make sure you have your ticket but call the arena to confirm this cause diffeent arenas have different policies! good luck and no prob! :D :hug:

BadKidMonster

Sorry! I misread what you said I was only shown the front, so I don't know.

At the Tacoma show, they opened after the regular GA's were brought in, and are still open after the show.

Yes. I didn't know what to call them - so I said glowy triangle stick-thingy XD

Odd. The vendor I asked said they weren't selling them at this show. Now I'm kinda pissed.

when i went insdie and got a shirt, i asked for a bag and when i put the book inside, the vendor said oh they selling that outside. i told him yes...the booth was still open for inside in the GA area (but was crowded as expected with people leaving now and not going early to get good spot to stand earlier

Edited by BadKidMonster

BadKidMonster

there was a different shirt i believe at the tacoma show. it was a pink color shirt. i did see the meat shirt too.

BadKidMonster

also i didn't see the lighter on sale. did anyone else see it there at Tacoma / Portland?

UGH SAD I WANT THOSE KEYCHAINS WITH THE UNICORNS...I MISSED OUT ON IT. ANYONE ABLE TO BUY IT FOR ME AND I CAN SEND YOU MONEY THRU PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER? SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR TRICK. I WANT THOSE UNICORN GAGA! INBOX IF GOING TO A CONCERT SOON AND LET ME KNOW.

HORRORHOLIC

Since I'll be at the Toronto date and I figure the prices will be the same, I have a question those who were at the vancouver show. How much was the program tour book ? and is it the same book that was sold during the rest of the tour or does this one have actual pictures from the concert ?

Edited by HORRORHOLIC

lilmonster2424

if anyone is going to a show in the next few days - PLEASE take pics of mercy stand!! And if you have mercy, post pics on here!

BadKidMonster

Nobody knows what's in the GH package besides the bag and foam monster paw?

someone on facebook had a photo, i think it has the laminate lanyard and a tour book also that's all

if anyone is going to a show in the next few days - PLEASE take pics of mercy stand!! And if you have mercy, post pics on here!

pretty much all the merchandise on the first post was available except i think there was the btw promo lunch box for sale.

mr.peter

someone on facebook had a photo, i think it has the laminate lanyard and a tour book also that's all

pretty much all the merchandise on the first post was available except i think there was the btw promo lunch box for sale.

ugh :blehga: they took out the lunch box with cup for Government Hooker? oh well at least they are selling it for the same price as a Tour book (which i was getting anyway and know don't have to if it indeed is part of the package) I just hope they re-stock the MTN lunch box by time she gets to LA (heard they haven't been selling it)

Edited by mr.peter

I would but Im Toronto so still a bit more to go

I would love someone earlier in the tour to guy somethings for me so I dont have to worry about it but XP LOL

Hahaha yea : I just want that stuff so bad now

BadKidMonster

this was included for the govt hooker package in Tacoma/Seattle (first USA tour concert)

480549_10101723878435698_582119027_n.jpg

Nobody knows what's in the GH package besides the bag and foam monster paw?

GOVT HOOKER PACKAGE FOR TACOMA SHOW

Edited by BadKidMonster

drinkmytears

this was included for the govt hooker package in Tacoma/Seattle (first USA tour concert)

GOVT HOOKER PACKAGE FOR TACOMA SHOW

Is that a lithograph?