💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

I want two shirts, and a Jo calderone key chain for when I save money for my actual car I'm going to be saving for after the ball.

This is the ONE thing making me question purchasing tickets to the ball **** cars, i'm going to the ball b---h

:derpga:

If I do go to the BTWB, I won't be getting anything because the only thing I want is the BTW sweater and that's 80 bucks :nails:

Edited by Pyrenti

GreenEyes

This is like the ONE thing making me question purchasing tickets to the ball **** cars, i'm going to the ball b---h :derpga:

I know right! I have my license, I live in Montana so I have sh*tty icy snowy roads. And everyone is all like "omg my parents bought me a car!" Then I'm all like.. have so save for my own here..

RAMROD

Wait, bandage is finally on sale?

Bitch i wanna! :omgexcited:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I know right! I have my license, I live in Montana so I have sh*tty icy snowy roads. And everyone is all like "omg my parents bought me a car!" Then I'm all like.. have so save for my own here..

I will probably save like 3 or 4 thousand dollars up and use it as a down payment on like a 10 or 11 thousand dollar car. I will have a job by the time I get a car and I am pretty sure my parents would help me out with payments.

RAMROD

I will probably save like 3 or 4 thousand dollars up and use it as a down payment on like a 10 or 11 thousand dollar car. I will have a job by the time I get a car and I am pretty sure my parents would help me out with payments.

Get second habd car better tbh.

There is so many new old car you can choose.

Also it is less expensive.

When you buy a new car, the moment you put ur name on it,

The price is drop as second hand car.

So you will have to sell them lower than when you bought it.

Different case with buying 2nd hand, cos you will able to sell it close enough with price that you bought them for. :yes:

Edited by Sapperlot

Get second habd car better tbh.

There is so many new car you can choose.

Also it is less expensive.

When you buy a new car, the moment you put ur name on it,

The price is drop as second hand car.

So you will have to sell them lower than when you bought it.

Differeny case with buying 2nd hand, cos you will able to sell it close enough with price that you bought them for. :yes:

I know. I wouldn't buy a new car because the moment you drive it off the dealership it's value drops a lot.

RAMROD

I know. I wouldn't buy a new car because the moment you drive it off the dealership it's value drops a lot.

Yep. We just have to take advantage of those people that change their car every so often :laughga:

Yep. We just have to take advantage of those people that change their car every so often :laughga:

And when I roll outta that car lot i'll be singin Cake :laughga:

Edited by Pyrenti

Flippy

what are gagacorns?

What are gag acorns?

They are Lady Gaga Unicorns! :)

There's stickers as well as Key Chains

644574_3238278814180_1550330606_n.jpg

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy

How many meat bandages come in a pack???

I believe 50?

I'm not so sure

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LadyLittleMonster

A lot of the shirts were $40. The sweaters were $80. The Gagacorn stickers were $10, the MTN cartoon and BTW cartoon air fresheners were $5, the 3 different lunchpales they had were $35 each (no MTN ones). The glowy headband bows were either $15 or $16.

And that's all I really paid attention to regarding prices. I did see the pearls, the glowy "Born This Way" triangle sign-stick-thingy, the meat bandages, a poster, the terry cloth wristband, skeleton socks, and the telephone bag.

I was really disapointed they didn't have souviner programs. I collect those things religiously.

Edited by LadyLittleMonster

A lot of the shirts were $40. The sweaters were $80. The Gagacorn stickers were $10, the MTN cartoon and BTW cartoon air fresheners were $5, the 3 different lunchpales they had were $35 each (no MTN ones). The glowy headband bows were either $15 or $16.

And that's all I really paid attention to regarding prices. I did see the pearls, the glowy "Born This Way" triangle sign-stick-thingy, the meat bandages, a poster, the terry cloth wristband, skeleton socks, and the telephone bag.

I was really disapointed they didn't have souviner programs. I collect those things religiously.

I was really hoping for a new updated tour program :/