💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

mr.peter

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190807619939&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en here's another one for very cheap but the seller is an asshole because they don't ship to U.S

They do ... well when i asked they replied saying shipping to US would be  £15 - this will be signed for shipping

£75+£15=£90 i wouldnt say that's very cheap :sweat: thats like almost $120 for a retailed $30 book :shutup:

Edited by mr.peter

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190807619939&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en here's another one for very cheap but the seller is an asshole because they don't ship to U.S

Um, as someone who lives in Belgium and thus encounters that particular problem with Ebay listings a lot, if you just message them and ask very nicely many sellers will agree to ship it to where you live after looking up the shipping costs. In fact, most react this way - it's just that they either didn't consider that someone outside their country or continent would bid, or that they want to look up shipping fees for themselves instead of using the automatic shipping calculator buyers see on listings. Doesn't make them assholes at all. ;)

If every seller who didn't list shipping fees to Belgium was automatically an asshole... I think we'd be left with 20% nice people on the site!

(I've bought more than three hundred items from Ebay - the majority of them small purchases - over a four-year time span and sold 50+ items myself.)

EDIT: Oops, seems like you already have your answer!

They do ... well when i asked they replied saying shipping to US would be  £15 - this will be signed for shipping

Edited by Nissa

TheQueen

Anyone want pics of my merch??? I have almost everything, just ask what pic of what u want

Take a big collection photo!  :yes:

Luckystef8

OMFG You've got everything!! Btw, how old are you? You look so young! :)

You're actually adorable! (I mean that in the least creepy way haha) You've so much stuff omg.

Hahaha!!! Thanks  :)

My packages were just shipped!!!!

MonsterOfSpain

Hahaha!!! Thanks  :)

My packages were just shipped!!!!

You're just 13 and you've got that? You're rich or..?

ARTPOP Gypsy

Do they charge you when your items have been shipped? They've charged me but the status still says "in process".