Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Tour Merchandise Topic

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

BadHeavyMetalQueen

How much does jacket cost?

And what kind of rings do they sell? Any pics?

I've heard they're selling the monster claw ring (the one that went on sale online a while back)?

RivingtonRebel

Not looking forward to tomorrow with the merch. I'm gonna buy stuff i don't need. Atm i've got £200, but i'm going to the bank later to clear out my account :cry:

Not looking forward to tomorrow with the merch. I'm gonna buy stuff i don't need. Atm i've got £200, but i'm going to the bank later to clear out my account :cry:

how much u gonna spend? :D

BadHeavyMetalQueen

LUCKYYY

RivingtonRebel

how much u gonna spend? :D

I tend to get a bit carried away at the merch stands. For the MB i bought like 7 t shirts

LUCKYYY

Not so lucky actually lol, thats all i have to last the rest of the month, so when thats gone, i'll be eating newspaper for 3 weeks :dies:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Not so lucky actually lol, thats all i have to last the rest of the month, so when thats gone, i'll be eating newspaper for 3 weeks :dies:

Hahah aww bless! I plan on taking another £50 out, because I know the merch will be most likely be expensive.

Edited by BadHeavyMetalQueen

RivingtonRebel

Hahah aww bless! I plan on taking another £50 out, because I know the merch will be most likely be expensive.

I'm guessing the T shirts are gonna be £30, they've been 35 Euro which is roughly £27, but they will want to round that up to a nice even £30.

Basically everything is going to be more money in the UK :cry:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

I'm guessing the T shirts are gonna be £30, they've been 35 Euro which is roughly £27, but they will want to round that up to a nice even £30.

Basically everything is going to be more money in the UK :cry:

That;s actually a good price :yes:

Oh god, why is everything so expensive in the UK? :cry: :giveup:

RivingtonRebel

That;s actually a good price :yes:

Oh god, why is everything so expensive in the UK? :cry:

Thats what i thought, considering how big Gaga is right now. Although some of the stuff is way too expensive, the sweatshirts will probably be £65/£70 (80 euro is $63) and i couldn't justify spending that much money on a sweatshirt.

I'm just hoping they don't push the prices up too high :cry:

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Thats what i thought, considering how big Gaga is right now. Although some of the stuff is way too expensive, the sweatshirts will probably be £65/£70 (80 euro is $63) and i couldn't justify spending that much money on a sweatshirt.

I'm just hoping they don't push the prices up too high :cry:

Oh my god, I really wanted a sweatshirt too! :cry:

I'm sure they wont. If they do, I'll protest!

Could you by any chance take some pics of the merch stands & tell us the prices? I'd like to plan what i'm going to buy on Tuesday. :)

I'm wondering whether I should buy both of the sweaters? I'm already getting 4 t-shirts, 3 lunchboxes a programme and a poster (and 1 sweater) but am wondering whether I should buy both? Are they good quality?

EDIT - I am! I just need to get money out today as my show is tomorrow and I can only take out £100.00 a day!!

So I'm getting:

Marry The Night Cartoon T-Shirt (Bought This Online as it's £14 cheaper) £16.50

Born This Way Cartoon T-Shirt (Ditto) £16.50

Ride Ride Pony T-Shirt £30.00

Free As My Hair T-Shirt £30.00

Born This Way Sweater £65.00

BTW Ball Admat Sweater £65.00

Programme £20.00

Poster £5.00

3 Lunchboxes £66.00

Edited by Jacques