šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is ASIB movie a great success or just moderate?

flopheart

Featured Posts

homomo
42 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Maybe bc you're allowed to watch the movie in Germany when you're 12 years old and up without your parentsĀ :selena:Ā .

I also said American musical/drama

giphy.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Any film grossing more than it's budget is a success, no? Then again, I'm sure they spent lots of money on marketing so idk what their break even point is. But I'm sure it'll make a profit in the endĀ :vegas:

For a Rated R American Musical-Drama released on October 5th starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga, it's doing phenomenally :applause:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

It kinda give rise to Gaga being a reputable actress, so great success for gaga. I think it is considering a success for film that is rated R and that is a remake of 4 times.. given such a gross in such a short timeĀ 

Schizophonic

its massive. a game changer for her and definitive a defining role.

her price and netwoth must be raised massive as well. cant wait to see the forbes lists.

JohnWayne92

A film, typically, will make about 3 times its opening weekend by the end of its theatrical run, if it's a good film. I use the word good loosely, as everyone has a different opinion on what that is.Ā 

A success is something that doubles its budget before DVD/BluRay release. That's because, the studio wants to make money, and they put in money for the advertising, which can be as much as making the film, sometimes.Ā 

As far as this goes, I'd say it's very successful. I'm impressed. I was honestly thinking it was gonna end with a 45-50mil run in America. It's made double that here, and then another 40+ around the world.Ā 

flopheart
1 hour ago, Fadonise said:

Ā 

already surpassed "La La Land" at the box office, so...Ā 

really? this is insane i didn't know

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I also said American musical/drama

giphy.gif

With "worldwide success" :trollga:Ā , and I gave one reason for that :lana:Ā 

Ew, David!

There are movies who wish to triple their budget after just one week, so yeah it is a success so far with a lot of acclaim and chart successĀ :vegas:

RAMROD

I believe it is aĀ succesful film. Especially by first timer, Bradley with directing debut and Gaga with main role debut. Plus, it gets double that the projection. And the budget for this film were Ā  $35-49 Million, it already got those back and then some more on first weekendĀ alone! ($92 million) and it continue getting more on second weekend and it is still going at the moment as well! It already reached $100++ Millions mark, fam! It is impressive achievement. Not many who can reached this. Especially a motion picture starringĀ someone who are known as pop star.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

8 hours ago, Weasel said:

Any film grossing more than it's budget is a success, no? Then again, I'm sure they spent lots of money on marketing so idk what their break even point is. But I'm sure it'll make a profit in the endĀ :vegas:

Iā€™m sure it is well into profit now. Ā The production and marketing budget was probably $70m ( budget x2)

Sneaky Oliver
8 hours ago, Fadonise said:

Ā 

already surpassed "La La Land" at the box office, so...Ā 

Is is true?Ā :wtfga: beyond shook

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Archived