Apple Music
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
question

So is ASIB movie a great success or just moderate?

Featured Posts

flopheart

I just don't understand if this movie has a very successful box office or just a moderate good box office. What would you say? Is here any expert of this field?

Bradley

For a Rated R film, it has grossed $135 million in only 10 days, what do you think?

There could be 100 people in the room, and 99 don't believe in you, all it takes is for one to believe in you and your life will change.
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 3
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 5

Miracle

Huge success. Expected to do slightly better than Gone Girl, one of the biggest Rated R movies. And it's a MUSICAL

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 4

gagabro

It has been and will end as a very successful box office run, especially as a rated-R adult drama with only a slight drop in box office from weekend 1 to weekend 2. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Interstellar

For the type of film, it's MASSIVE success. No American R-Rated musical drama has ever done this well, especially world-wide.

Furthermore, the soundtrack is smashing on all the charts across the world right now (even where the film isn't even released), and we have a top 10 single with two other top 50's on various single charts world-wide.

Plus, the ACCLAIM is through the ROOF

giphy.gif

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

Harry

It's an R rated film that has made its budget back three times over in less than two weeks AND it hasn't even opened in all territories yet... Definitely a huge success

• Like 6

Lucas

I was gonna make a size reference to my love oven, but I don't want a certain member to lynch me.

But yeah, huge success.

• LMAO 2

TheSlash
5 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

No American R-Rated musical drama has ever done this well, especially world-wide.

Maybe bc you're allowed to watch the movie in Germany when you're 12 years old and up without your parents :selena: .

• Like 1

FATCAT

It's done amazingly well. Expect Gaga's next project to have a budget boost, because she's bringing in the dough.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • YAAAS 1

THATFoxyFeeling

The film and soundtrack are raining in the $$$ :vegas:

keith ink

A remake of a musical with an R rating raking in $135M in just 10 days of screening? Its definitely a flop :trollga: