Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Everyone should watch ASIB at least two times in cinema ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I actually enjoyed it more and got connected more the second time watching. So many details! I was more emotional than after the first viewing experience in cinema/movie theater. Go and watch it again, people! It's marvelous. Actually, one of the best movies I have witnessed in years, seriously. Good films are so rare these days! 

Ghost Face

Already saw it 4 times and next week I will see it for the 5th and 6th time.

I will treat ASIB like a concert and go max. 10 times to the Cinema.

I will pay around the €100,- for 10 times ASIB in Cinema and that's like the same price as a Gaga concert ticket. :oops:

It's an honor.

GagaSkeletonWay

Totally agreed! The second time was so much better for me, actually I'm looking forward to going a third time :messga:

KatieJudasGaga4

I already seen it 13 times, I spent like 2 whole days at the theaters just watching it. 

HorusRa2

I agree! Saw it for my 2nd time today. I STILL CRINGE so hard at a certain scene where the stakes are high. (Hopefully that helps those who have seen it but doesn’t spoil for those who haven’t). 

NewRules
2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I already seen it 13 times, I spent like 2 whole days at the theaters just watching it. 

How do you not get bored? :cryga: I love Gaga but she's not enough for me to sit through a 2 hour film more than twice

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Needlesslyrics said:

How do you not get bored? :cryga: I love Gaga but she's not enough for me to sit through a 2 hour film more than twice

I really never get bored of movies, unless I dislike them the first time. And I have friends to go with, so they make the experience fun. 

FATCAT

It was better my second time around too, because after the shock is out of the way, you pick up on EVERYTHING.

I've been watching the shitty cam version because I can't go til' Tuesday and It does it no justice. I still cry tho.

Purr more, hiss less.

PlastiscGuy
12 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I agree! Saw it for my 2nd time today. I STILL CRINGE so hard at a certain scene where the stakes are high. (Hopefully that helps those who have seen it but doesn’t spoil for those who haven’t). 

What scene? :vegas: I have seen it the other day so bring it

PG.

15 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

the F

you remind me of one ex that would watch a musical more than 100 times in its season

girl, how

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Killa said:

the F

you remind me of one ex that would watch a musical more than 100 times in its season

girl, how

I have WAYY to much time and I have discounts on tickets , so I pay half the amount of the ticket. So, since a ticket is 8 dollars, I only pay 4. 

SHALLOW

I just watched it and tbh i was nervous so i didn't enjoy the first part of the film as much as i thought i would. Anyway, i want to watch it in original language so i'm probably gonna stream it, but i actually thought about buying it on Itunes but it's still not available.

Good films are not hard to find if you know where to look. Get Out, Call Me By Your Name, The Shape of Water, Three Billboards... all within the past years & fantastic films! I’m expecting ASIB to slay awards season!

6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I have WAYY to much time and I have discounts on tickets , so I pay half the amount of the ticket. So, since a ticket is 8 dollars, I only pay 4. 

okay gurl, bye me a ticket then:vegas::messga:

Archived