Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

TheSlash

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

• YAAASSSSS, my coins would be ready!
    • Excuse me, no
    • Excuse me, yes. For Bradley alone!
    • Buy ARTPOP on iTunes
    • Buy ARTTunes on iPOP
    • Stream ASIB OST, fats!
    • Who is ASIB?
    • Who is Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

No. If someone else was cast, I honestly wouldn't have paid attention to this movie. The only reason I went to see it was because Gaga was in it and she seemed really passionate about this film.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Hell no . What would I f***ing care for a drama movie if it wasn't becauseĀ Gaga?Ā :neyde:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

SHALLOW

Before i saw the movie i thought i would still watch it but now that i watched it i can say that Gaga and her incredible acting are the only things that make it so interesting.Ā 

Diamonster

No, itā€™s a lovey storyy and Iā€™m not into that tbh, maybe would have heard the songs??Ā 

Maybe not in theaters but I would check it out since I enjoy music themed movies and romance movies. One of my favorite's is Walk the Line, except

Spoiler

it had aĀ happy ending unlike ASIBĀ :selena:

Ā 

FGGrayson

not really, the only musicals i have watch are because my faves are on it

š— š—®š—»š—±š˜† š— š—¼š—¼š—暝—² ā€¢ š—Ÿš—®š—±š˜† š—šš—®š—“š—® ā€¢ š—¦š—¼š—½š—µš—¶š—²-š—˜š—¹š—¹š—¶š˜€ š—•š—²š˜…š˜š—¼š—æ

No. Actually I didn't even like Bradley's character, never felt empathy towards him, and i don't like straight people romantic movies :awkney:

gypsy101

if it had been Beyonce in that Ally characterĀ I think it still could have worked very well. it would have been a very different soundtrack but tbh even Beyonce i could see her being like a black southern singer that fits in with a band (maybe not such a country rock but more like folk country or something?? idk it would have been adapted well i think.)

Didymus

Absolutely. Probably like not in the theater, but I would definitely download it soon after it was available online. I like musicals and the rock/country thing would've appealed to me regardless.

But I'll probably watch it a lot more because of Gaga, yes.

Galagala

Actually I don't like this kind of romantic/st8love film so Gaga is the only reason why I was willing to go watch ASIB.

Archived