Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

TheSlash

Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch ASIB without Gaga?

• YAAASSSSS, my coins would be ready!
    • Excuse me, no
    • Excuse me, yes. For Bradley alone!
    • Buy ARTPOP on iTunes
    • Buy ARTTunes on iPOP
    • Stream ASIB OST, fats!
    • Who is ASIB?
    • Who is Gaga?

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

No. If someone else was cast, I honestly wouldn't have paid attention to this movie. The only reason I went to see it was because Gaga was in it and she seemed really passionate about this film.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Hell no . What would I f***ing care for a drama movie if it wasn't because Gaga? :neyde:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

SHALLOW

Before i saw the movie i thought i would still watch it but now that i watched it i can say that Gaga and her incredible acting are the only things that make it so interesting. 

Diamonster

No, it’s a lovey storyy and I’m not into that tbh, maybe would have heard the songs?? 

Maybe not in theaters but I would check it out since I enjoy music themed movies and romance movies. One of my favorite's is Walk the Line, except

Spoiler

it had a happy ending unlike ASIB :selena:

FGGrayson

not really, the only musicals i have watch are because my faves are on it

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

No. Actually I didn't even like Bradley's character, never felt empathy towards him, and i don't like straight people romantic movies :awkney:

gypsy101

if it had been Beyonce in that Ally character I think it still could have worked very well. it would have been a very different soundtrack but tbh even Beyonce i could see her being like a black southern singer that fits in with a band (maybe not such a country rock but more like folk country or something?? idk it would have been adapted well i think.)

Didymus

Absolutely. Probably like not in the theater, but I would definitely download it soon after it was available online. I like musicals and the rock/country thing would've appealed to me regardless.

But I'll probably watch it a lot more because of Gaga, yes.

Galagala

Actually I don't like this kind of romantic/st8love film so Gaga is the only reason why I was willing to go watch ASIB.

Archived