Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Spotify: Shallow #10, ARUTW #100

California Gold

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
14 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

the streaming era of Gaga has begun:firega:

I really hope this cements her streaming era and will continue towards the future era :messga:

luna’s advocate

derpmonster

We have over 19million monthly listeners now. This has outpeaked The Cure and before ASIB, iirc, it was about 13m.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FATCAT
Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

I really hope this cements her streaming era and will continue towards the future era :messga:

Sadly she'll have to put out stream-friendly music for this to continue, and I just don't see her doing that. Not that that's a bad thing, I love her delving into less streamable music, but it's a reality I'm afraid. My guess is that this era/album is doing so well is because of the movie's atmosphere. Musicals always get people hooked.

Purr more, hiss less.

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Sadly she'll have to put out stream-friendly music for this to continue, and I just don't see her doing that. Not that that's a bad thing, I love her delving into less streamable music, but it's a reality I'm afraid. 

Cuz Bloodpop is not the definition of stream-friendly...

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Jester said:

Cuz Bloodpop is not the definition of stream-friendly...

Well, not the music Gaga and him have put out.. 

Purr more, hiss less.

jaXXXon
15 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Sadly she'll have to put out stream-friendly music for this to continue, and I just don't see her doing that. Not that that's a bad thing, I love her delving into less streamable music, but it's a reality I'm afraid. My guess is that this era/album is doing so well is because of the movie's atmosphere. Musicals always get people hooked.

There are several things wrong in what you posted. First off, there's no such thing as stream-friendly music. A couple of years ago "stream-friendly music" was pure pop and Max Martin songs. It's a trend and all trends die eventually. Who knows what music will be stream-friendly in 2 years? All I know is Gaga is pretty versatile.

Second, musicals don't always get people hooked because La La Land and The Greatest Showman didn't experience this much success in the streaming world. So this really comes down to the MUSIC and Gaga's name.  

ArtGagaPop

Can we add that she is also the #1 most streamed female artist on spotify right now and #10 overall :firega:

FATCAT
41 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

First off, there's no such thing as stream-friendly music.

There is. It may change like a zeitgeist, but it does exist.

Purr more, hiss less.

Galagala

Troy Carter are throwing his wig with anger now.:selena::huntyga: I love Spotify without Troy.

Archived