Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do you straight friends think of ASIB?

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Do you think straight guys still dislike Lady Gaga?

Earlier today, one of my straight friends asked me which movie I went to see. I said "A Star Is Born". He said "Oh is that the Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga movie?" I was excited thinking he went to see it (knowing that he's straight :laughga:) I was like yeah. He said "I saw the trailer. Bradley Cooper is , in a no homo way, my man crush"  (he literally said that "in no homo way" part and I was like :fthis: inside) and then he said "I don't like Gaga though".

Of course, I always pretend to not be a stan with my straight friends so I merely said "but she has an incredible voice though", to which he replied "yea but I don't like her face".

At that moment I was like :what:. I felt sexism is real lol. He's good-looking sure, but it doesn't mean that gives him the right to comment on women's appearances. Sad really...

I quickly changed the topic, because I was about to blow up on him lmao :firega:

What do you straight friends think of it? Are most straight guys still low-key homophobic and sexist as usual? (just kidding I know many are not)

2 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

He's good-looking sure

beauty-fades-dumb-is-forever-judge-judy-

angels forever, forever angels

OT, i'm too gay irl to have straight guy friends but all my female friends (who typically stan male artists) are praising her and one even came along to watch it with me and is now lowkey obsessed with gaga :whitney:

angels forever, forever angels

Quartz
18 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Of course, I always pretend to not be a stan with my straight friends so I merely said "but she has an incredible voice though", to which he replied "yea but I don't like her face".

You should have done the Ally nose-tracing thing she does :huntyga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PartySick

I can't be friends with someone that thinks ASIB is anything but amazing regardless of whether they're gay, straight, or bi, lesbian, transgender life :vegas:

I don't do delulu :vegas:

So they love it obvi :vegas:

💚

Lumiere

I don't really have straight male friends, but my female friends absolutely loved it. They kept saying Gaga was beautiful throughout the film.

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, hellothing said:

You should have done the Ally nose-tracing thing she does :huntyga:

Honestly... When Gaga talked about that, inside I'd be like "yeah Gaga being told she's ugly? give me a break she's not... She's probably exaggerating"

But today, I felt it first-hand lmao. She's not ugly. But some straight men are just idiots.

Trxstan

I went to go see it w my straight male friend and I don't think he was expecting it to be so deep and dark. He just kept on repeating afterward 'that was really powerful.' He likes a lot of music that most gays like (he Stans Camila Cabello, Cardi B, MJ, and The Weeknd) and he LOVES Just Another Day since I recommended it to him so I wasn't expecting a negative reaction. He is fairly neutral about Lady Gaga, I think. His favorite song off the album is black eyes :saladga: which is considering all of Gaga's iconic pop ballads, but he's not much of a ballad guy anyway. And he isn't like the super douche-y tester one gross straight guy- he's super nice and has more female friends than male friends. I think he has more respect for gaga, but I'm not sure... :madge:

woop hey there keep scrolling

You should have talked about

*****SPOILER*******

Gaga's boobies

*****SPOILER*******

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

You should have talked about

*****SPOILER*******

Gaga's boobies

*****SPOILER*******

Lmao... Now that's a great way to lure a straight guy into watching ASIB

They loved it and bought the soundtrack :whitney:

Your straight fan is an insecure guy that probably feels something for man but is trying to fight it:awesome:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

KatieJudasGaga4

I have mostly straight friends, so they think Gaga is still that "crazy" person, without a voice. However, I took 2 friends at C2C tour and when she sang La Vie En Rose there, they completely changed their mind. Also, I took 10 friends to ASIB the first time I went and they thought it was gonna be trash, literally all of them cried at the end. They each bought the soundtrack because I told them to and we went to watch the movie again.

Archived