THOUGHTS! :v:

Frivolero
1 minute ago, NathanRajz said:

ARUTS?

Always Remember Us This Slay?:excuseu:

Girl you were fast :huntyga:

slayyy :staymad:

Reality

I think they both sound like Elton John songs. I feel like Gaga's taking inspiration from Elton (sonically speaking) more and more, which is absolutely fine. I love Elton John and his songs, and in fact, I'd want more songs like ARUTW.

🃏🖤👹

holy scheisse

Thoughts? Always remember us has much more emotion and soul to it and hey girl remains boring:vegas:

RepentingSinner

Yeah, it's basically the same melodic line, just like a run in Before I Cry is the same as The Cure

Fernster7

OMG don't you ever compare one of the worst songs on her discography to Always Remember Us This Way. :triggered:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Great catch. Makes sense why these are two of my favorite Gaga songs ever.

Watch As I Dive In

lol it's the exact same melody, i knew that was familiar. Anyways it's just one beat, but damn girl really does this a lot in one way or another

InsomniaMonster69

When I listen to ARUTW I always sing 'we can make it easy if we lift each other' at this point :oops:

Mr Judas
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I think they both sound like Elton John songs. I feel like Gaga's taking inspiration from Elton (sonically speaking) more and more, which is absolutely fine. I love Elton John and his songs, and in fact, I'd want more songs like ARUTW.

I always play it with the Your Song cover and they sound so good one after the other :nooo: A literal slay :nooo:

Archived