Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Omg I've seen ASIB

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

!!!!!!!! THERE MIGHT BE SPOILER IN THIS THREAD !!!!!!!!!!!

M

G

First of all I'm so shook that I did it lmao. I don't know if some of you remember but I was so scared to be caught up by friends or someone I know watching it. We finally were 8 people in the theater lol. Plus I was there with a girl friend so they probably all thought that she was my GF lmao.

So I wanted to say that I was really really impressed by Gaga's acting. Like, OMG, she is so so GOOD!!! I really loved every word she said, the way she talked, the facial expressions she had, etc. 

Tbh I guessed that Jack was going to die because it was pretty obvious listening to INLA so I wasn't surprised. I actually did not cry at the end. But the most touching moment for me was when Ally is in the bath and Jack tells her she's ugly. I was holding my tears that was so sad.

I really like how they did the movie and how Ally is evolving. I love her character. I loved the songs even though I thought we would hear more of HBF and HM. I also was disappointed that they did not play Diggin' My Grave. But those vocals are ICONIC. The songs sound so gooooooooood in the movie.

I thought the ending was okay though. I would have liked to see more about Ally's career and how she's gonna do in the future (keep rising or declining). + Idk if some of you will relate but I felt like it was missing a problematic. Something was missing but I can't tell what. I almost feel like it was pointless you know because okay she's becoming a star and then? Also I think they should have shown Ally's relationships with her fans since in the beginning of the movie she tells Jack that she doesn't know how he is dealing with fame. I would have liked to see how she finally dealt with it, otherwise it doesn't make sense to talk about it in the beginning.

Anyway the movie is ICONIC. Gaga is ICONIC and I'm so glad that I saw it! SLAAYYYYY

Frivolero

I think ally interacting with fans and ally's career being shown should not be. They talk about a star is being born, and she realises that a star is born at the very last frame of the movie. The movie ain't "the glow of the star" where they talk about the ally and her fans and stuff.:saladga:

ALSO when ally had a billboard up was it real? Did they actually have an ally billboard up in real life :huntyga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I think ally interacting with fans and ally's career being shown should not be. They talk about a star is being born, and she realises that a star is born at the very last frame of the movie. The movie ain't "the glow of the star" where they talk about the ally and her fans and stuff.:saladga:

ALSO when ally had a billboard up was it real? Did they actually have an ally billboard up in real life :huntyga:

I don't know about the billboard lmao. Okay I agree that the purpose was to show the birth of the star. But I'm still convinced that if Ally said in the beginning that she doesn't understand how Jack can deal with fame, it's a problematic that they have to bring back later when she is dealing with fame 

iAstroLeo
5 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Gurl the billboard looked so fake when I saw it.. It screamed fake to me

Frivolero
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I don't know about the billboard lmao. Okay I agree that the purpose was to show the birth of the star. But I'm still convinced that if Ally said in the beginning that she doesn't understand how Jack can deal with fame, it's a problematic that they have to bring back later when she is dealing with fame 

but the movie stopping once ally has gotten fame is enough imo. her dealing with her ARTPOP era is cute tho :v:

NIGHTCRAWLER
3 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

but the movie stopping once ally has gotten fame is enough imo. her dealing with her ARTPOP era is cute tho :v:

Idk I think it would have been clever if they added a really short scene where someone comes to Ally and asks for a picture (the same way the guy asked for a picture with Jack in the bar as a reference) and she reacts like "Sure, come on" to show that now that she is the one who is asked for pictures, it's not that annoying idk if you understand. To show that really dived into the world of fame and that she's dealing with it better than she thought

39 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Idk I think it would have been clever if they added a really short scene where someone comes to Ally and asks for a picture (the same way the guy asked for a picture with Jack in the bar as a reference) and she reacts like "Sure, come on" to show that now that she is the one who is asked for pictures, it's not that annoying idk if you understand. To show that really dived into the world of fame and that she's dealing with it better than she thought

That’s being too didactic tho. You can’t chew the food and spit it in the audience’s mouth. 

I think the title of the movie can be really misleading. People keep pointing out that the male character steals her spotlight in the story but, in fact, the movie is about him (at least this version), but I really liked that! Jackson is one of those character you miss after watching the movie, and makes you wanna see more of him (or in this case see it again lmao). Ally is definitely underdeveloped, but I think her stardom is not what I would've worked on.

2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

I KNOW OMG It was so poorly done haha But get that fake promo :ohwell:

stupidrain71
2 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

I heard that half of the movie’s budget went to that billboard 

iAstroLeo
27 minutes ago, wunderlance said:

I heard that half of the movie’s budget went to that billboard 

I didn't know the movie had a budget of 5 dollars :poot:

That being, they made a great movie with the little they had :flutter:

NIGHTCRAWLER
17 hours ago, Bio said:

That’s being too didactic tho. You can’t chew the food and spit it in the audience’s mouth. 

they did not even give hints so I don't agree

Archived