💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any UK monsters got their signed CD?

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Hey UK monsters, 

Did any of you receive your signed ASIB album yet? Mine just came in the post and unless I'm being really dumb right now, it doesn't look like it's signed anywhere :spin:

And my receipt says 'signed CD' so idk what's happened! 

Has this happened to anyone else?? 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Luke78619

The signed aspect comes at a later date, idk if I have mine yet, I’m still in bed :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

NewRules

The website said that the CD would be sent immediately but the signed booklet won't arrive for a few weeks because Gaga hasn't actually signed anything yet. They put the CDs on sale in a rush because TOP was predicted to debut at #1 :ohwell:

ModernEcstasy

I received mine about half an hour ago. As mentioned, nothing is signed. It’s just the standard CD. 

Cello

Thanks guys, I must have missed the smallprint in my rush to buy! :oops:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

FATCAT

When I got Joanne signed, it took a while. They send them in batches to her, and she does them in her spare time.

It comes with a signed booklet and a full CD (with another booklet, unsigned)

Purr more, hiss less.

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I received mine about half an hour ago. As mentioned, nothing is signed. It’s just the standard CD. 

Same, The signed things will come in the next two or three weeks as Gaga has to sign them, maybe even longer I guess she have between 1k-2k to sign :huntyga: Poor Gaga, but lucky us! 

Love her so much, she will actually sign everyone, she probs to like 100 daily or something and forced by Bobby!! ^_^  

So... to clarify a new (signed) booklet will arrive on its own at a later date? I guess you can exchange it with the unsigned booklet then. Impressive!

Teal Ambition

C2C signed CD took months to arrive so I expect the same with this one 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

numb the flame

Does anyone else know if we’ll be charged for delivery of the postcard too or if everything is covered under the £3.95 delivery charge ? 

29 minutes ago, SaamuelTaaner said:

Does anyone else know if we’ll be charged for delivery of the postcard too or if everything is covered under the £3.95 delivery charge ? 

No we wont because it not our fault it will take longer for them to be signed (not saying it’s gaga either she’s only human) 

numb the flame
7 minutes ago, warrentw said:

No we wont because it not our fault it will take longer for them to be signed (not saying it’s gaga either she’s only human) 

Ahhh okay 

SlaeUrAnus

I got the CD earlier, but I got a note left by the Post Office saying they couldn't deliver another item because of a £2 outstanding payment? 

I've ordered nothing else apart from the soundtrack so I don't understand what this means :messga:

In my messy era.

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I got the CD earlier, but I got a note left by the Post Office saying they couldn't deliver another item because of a £2 outstanding payment? 

I've ordered nothing else apart from the soundtrack so I don't understand what this means :messga:

Could you try contact your post office who it’s from ? Surely Gaga would have at least posted on her insta stories that she’s signing the albums. EDIT: the gaga website delivery charges are always either £1.95 or £3.95 

Archived