💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARUTW or INLA

highbythebeach

which song has more hit potential?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. which song has more hit potential?

• always remember us this way
    • I'll never love again

Featured Posts

highbythebeach

Which song do you guys think could be a bigger hit?

And which one do you guys like better?

I think Ill never love again is both a better song and more hit worthy, its just so emotional and powerful, really the type of song to make you cry, arutw is quite amazing too but I think this song is a bit better...

KatieJudasGaga4

I'll Never Love Again since I cried even more when she sang that in the movie, its my #2 fave on the soundtrack after Before I Cry

Always Remember Us This way is my #3

Both are really wonderful and fantastic!

Flu Symptom

ARTW would do better on the radio than INLA. But hands down INLA is much more powerful and is deserving of an Oscar and possibly a Grammy including Shallow

I still think ITA is a massive hit waiting to be unleashed BUT clearly ARUTW is the song resonating the most with people (after Shallow of course). 

INLA works very well at the end of the movie but I don't think it's single material. 

California Gold

INLA because of the melody, changing vocals, powerful chorus and the orchestra.

It’s buried in my soul, I can’t find the gold

joannesrats

I think that INLA just kind of fits what it was there to do - sing a song to your dead husband at the end of a movie-musical in a powerballad form. Nothing bad, it is a gorgeous, gorgeous song, but it was obviously written specifically for that. Something about it feels in-organic. ARUTW is very organic, imo. It seems like it was written for two people that are enjoying the love that they put together and are truly just enjoying where they are.

Both are incredible songs, but I think ARUTW will stand the test of time just a bit longer for me

SevenWonder

INLA for the Oscar, ARUTW for the next smash single. It's SO catchy while still retaining an air of sophistication.

INLA i picked. Its so beautiful and gives me goosebumps. It shows a different side to Gagas voice as well its so soft and i like the mmms in it, she sounds so angelic. ARUTW is great it sounds like it could be on BTW. 

Archived