💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

UK - I'm finally proud again

withjudas

Featured Posts

withjudas

We did it kids! 

ASIB as at the top of the UK album charts  and Shallow has moved to #6 in the UK single charts.

It feels so good to have Gaga on top again :queenga:

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Shallow is number 1 in Scotland.

another reason to go independent 

This Made My Day 😂😂😂😂😂

DiscoHeaven23

It’s interesting to see how stars careers go. Like take Gaga and Katy. A few years ago katy was unstoppable and it looked like Gaga was fading away. And here we are in 2018 and Gaga’s careeer has survived better than Katy’s. 

Kinda reminds me of how christina and Britney’s mainstream success faded before P!nks, i wouldn’t have thought that in 2004. 

people in 1984, would’ve thought Cyndi Lauper would’ve gone on to be much more successful than Madonna (Cyndi was actually much bigger than madonna at the time)

ANTI WP
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It’s interesting to see how stars careers go. Like take Gaga and Katy. A few years ago katy was unstoppable and it looked like Gaga was fading away. And here we are in 2018 and Gaga’s careeer has survived better than Katy’s. 

Kinda reminds me of how christina and Britney’s mainstream success faded before P!nks, i wouldn’t have thought that in 2004. 

people in 1984, would’ve thought Cyndi Lauper would’ve gone on to be much more successful than Madonna (Cyndi was actually much bigger than madonna at the time)

The Answer Is Simple ... You Have To Evolve When The Time Passes ... Katy , Britney , Christina , Cyndi Failed To Evolve 

Galagala
16 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Good points!

Well, there are also some queens that seem to be able to nail it all the time :

TS, RiRi, Beyonce and Adele

lxdygxga
1 minute ago, Galagala said:

Good points!

Well, there are also some queens that seem to be able to nail it all the time :

TS, RiRi, Beyonce and Adele

Despite having a big hit with Work, Rihanna’s last album opened at #7 in the UK. 

Wow. This is awesome guys i am shook :diane:. An updated list of Gaga's highest charting UK hits: 

Just Dance #1

Poker Face #1

Bad Romance #1

Telephone #1

Born This Way #3

Paparazzi #4

Applause #5

Shallow #6

The Edge Of Glory #6

Alejandro #7

Judas #8

Do What U Want #9

34 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

The Answer Is Simple ... You Have To Evolve When The Time Passes ... Katy , Britney , Christina , Cyndi Failed To Evolve 

but Britney evolved so well for a VERY long time. 1999 through to 2013 here she was getting those top 10s in the UK.

BlahForever1
6 hours ago, Ashtosh said:

I agree except Christina did evolve. Compare Self-tilted to Stripped to Back to Basics to Bionic. Christina's problem wasn't a lack of evolution, if anything, it was that she evolved TOO much and took such large gaps between each album.

OT: Very happy to see Gaga on top :applause:

Archived