💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Gaga gets cast as Ursula

Lava

Featured Posts

@Disney don’t make her into some overweight sea witch. I don’t want to see them throw her character together like that. They can make her into a brand new unique Ursula and it would be so cool. Not to mention it probably reads as offensive to just throw her into a fat suit or something like that.

Borislshere

Whatever they do, Whoever they cast, all I ask is that they keep All of the characters personalities. I hated the Broadway version of the characters (minus Sebastian) and I don't even think about how they butchered them on OUAT. I need the new Ursula to still have the ballsy/big bitch personality that the broadway and OUAT ones didn't.  

FATCAT

Gaga is not going to accept that role. She knows the issues surrounding it just like the rest of us, I'm sure she wants a Drag Queen to have the role. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Reality

This all stems from a rumour from an arguably somewhat reliable website. I don't think there's any need to continue on this discussion unless Gaga actually does get the role. 

🃏🖤👹

2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Gaga is not going to accept that role. She knows the issues surrounding it just like the rest of us, I'm sure she wants a Drag Queen to have the role. 

but gaga is doing drag too

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

23 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

but gaga is doing drag too

Exactly. And wasnt Rupaul dragged by the gp for saying women cant be drag queens? 

Jafar somehow became a hot young man in the new Aladdin so I don't see a reason why a Gaga can't turn into an overweight sea witch half woman half octopus?

In any case they'll CGI half of the body, no matter the actress, so all the debate is about the upper body, face and arms :awkney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

I hope she doesn’t get the part, there’s been so many popular tweets about it, people LOVE to hate others and I’d rather Gags doesn’t give them any ammo to drag her like Scarlett Johansson, Asia’s top actress, is being dragged 

heauxmatica

Archived