MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch
1 hour ago, FrankGutz said:

She already did HC, MDNA, RH + this but go off

Hard Candy was mostly good. MDNA was tragic. Rebel Heart only had a few bad songs. Besides even if all those albums were terrible, they're still just a small part of her huge and iconic discography :reductive:

FrankGutz
10 minutes ago, August3 said:

Hard Candy was mostly good. MDNA was tragic. Rebel Heart only had a few bad songs. Besides even if all those albums were terrible, they're still just a small part of her huge and iconic discography :reductive:

meh, i only stan BTS, ROL, M & AL

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, FrankGutz said:

meh, i only stan BTS, ROL, M & AL

That's fine, to each their own :oops: 

Nirvana

This was so bad I'm out of words... Wtf are you doing M? I hope the next solo album isn't like this, I hope she delivers a classic :gum:

While I don't think she hasn't had overall good albums since Confessions, she has made enough impact to be remembered of all the good things she's done and achieved. Yeah a lot of missteps of late but that's artistry, like not many artists have flawless discography? I don't know why we are expecting such... But I still think if she took her time, stops trend hopping she'll could deliver something precious. Just a quality album, is what she needs, I don't think she should think of radio play or sells, just do from the heart...

hausoffame

It's a fun track and shouldn't be taken so seriously. This is NOT going to be representative of her new album.

StrawberryBlond

There once was a time when Madonna would rarely collab, ever, even if it was someone else being on her song. And the rare times she did, the other person was always older than her, even if it was only by one year, and they had paid their dues in the industry (except, maybe the rap feature in Erotica). That Britney collab was the first time she'd ever done a collab with someone who was younger than her and a commercial force at the time. But that was fine as it was like the queen of pop passing on the crown. But then, suddenly, 2008 hit and that's when collab central began. So, for the last decade, she's been having multiple collabs on every album and even now featuring on others songs as well. And it's rappers with bad reputations in toe the bargain. Can't she not feel that she's selling herself short? She must. Back in the day, to use a massive star like Madonna so pointlessly in a feature would have been unthinkable. Thing is, there have been a lot of singers who have had success in the last few years through keeping it simple, not sexualising themselves, having acoustic instrumentation, singing about meaningful stuff - Lorde, Ed Sheeran, Adele. She even once said that she'd like to collab with Lorde and Adele, back when they were going through their peaks. So, why hasn't she been inspired by any of them, considering that taking the "down with the kids" EDM and rap route hasn't worked out for? Because it truly baffles me. And considering she's on a song with Cardi now, she might have burned a bridge with Nicki.

JusKeepBreathin
On 10/12/2018 at 10:35 AM, dlioncourt91 said:

She did a song with Ricky Martin before Britney.

Yep, Ricky Martin was huge back then.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• 1 month later...

Archived