Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna featured on Quavo's new album

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

What's going on with Madonna being the biggest sellout for the past few years? :rip:

Not to mention she sounds absolutely tragic :rip:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plz drink me up sham panyo rozay :saladga:

sounds like drunk French robot

angels forever, forever angels

NewRules

Y'all shade Joanne and the ASIB ballads but at least Gaga isn't doing this.. still want that Kendrick Lamar single though :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF

I've seen many Britney fans using this  ''Britney is the only artist Madonna ever featured for'' narrative.. I guess it's over. 

I think it's actually a pretty intriguing song.

It's an autotuned voice/tone that Madonna has toyed around with before, most notably on "MDNA," but it works a lot better in this song for me because of the weird instrumentation.

That being said, Madonna's presence on the track doesn't really *feel* like a proper Madonna collab. I finish the song unconvinced that she deserves the feature credit.. I wonder if I'd feel differently if this was a Madonna song on a Madonna album featuring similar-sounding songs. Right now, it just doesn't register as Madonna for me, because it all sounds so, idk, anonymous. 

keith ink

At this point in her career i think choices like this are solely decided by her.  If this isnt a deliberate attempt to hop on whats hot and trendy then idk what this is :saladga: 

When did Madonna lose this much respect for herself?? She doesn’t even sound like a feature she sounds like a sample. Also, doesn’t this break her whole “no one has ever had a featuring of Madonna since Britney”? This is disappointing 

Ryusei

Madonna sweetie what are you doing?

4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I don't think I have ever seen a "feat. Madonna" before :excuseu:

Wasn't she featured on a Britney song?

Musery

Archived