music news

Madonna featured on Quavo's new album

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

She did a song with Kanye that never got released but was leaked. It was worse but why is Madonna doing this. I ****ing blame Guy Ritchie. That divorce ruined herĀ :messga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

That J

Some of you just LIVE to make fun of Madonna when she is what shaped pop culture FOR you.Ā Give her a break and let her do what she wants. Cuz guess what?! Ā You aren't getting any younger either. Lol.Ā :reductive:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, That J said:

Some of you just LIVE to make fun of Madonna when she is what shaped pop culture FOR you.Ā Give her a break and let her do what she wants. Cuz guess what?! Ā You aren't getting any younger either. Lol.Ā :reductive:

True but not every negative comments regarding her or her decisions is an attempt to discredit her + I didn't see any age remarks in this thread. This is a pop forum an you can't spend time here without expecting negative opinions on artists. Not even Gaga is free of this.

Ā The unanimous opinion on her being featured in a Quavo song is negative because it's simply a bad move.Ā 

6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I've seen manyĀ Brittney fans using thisĀ  ''Britney is the only artist Madonna ever featured for''Ā narrative.. I guess it's over.Ā 

Ricky Martin thoĀ 

5 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

as once new supreme rises

the originalĀ one fades away

twostepsbehindme.mp3

4 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Dayum, isn't it only the second song that Madonna features on ? With Me Against The Music

And the ricky martin song (Be Careful). This is however the only song she has ever appeared on that she didn't co-write/co-produce

Ā 

MyQueen
6 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I've seen manyĀ Brittney fans using thisĀ  ''Britney is the only artist Madonna ever featured for''Ā narrative.. I guess it's over.Ā 

Ā 

That J
27 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

True but not every negative comments regarding her or her decisions is an attempt to discredit her + I didn't see any age remarks in this thread. This is a pop forum an you can't spend time here without expecting negative opinions on artists. Not even Gaga is free of this.

Ā The unanimous opinion on her being featured in a Quavo song is negative because it's simply a bad move.Ā 

I appreciate what ur saying and totaly agree but ya also have to admit that it seems like lately every other day there is a negative thread about Madonna. Of all the pop stars in history, why her? Ā 

So, I'm aware this is a pop forum and I know the rules. But it's a tired topic in my opinion. Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

raragaga

NauticalGranularFlycatcher-size_restrict

xoxo

Archived