💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Better (Haley Reinhart)

rumours

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Sure! The album is sonically a pop album heavily influenced by soul, R&B, and funk.

While I don't want to give away what my favs are (cause I don't want to skew the results of the megarate in any way), the two singles from the album were "Better" and "Can't Help Falling in Love" (a cover).

Hope this helps!:hug:

Ok I listened and I don't feel it :ohno: I'll pass on this one but thanks for tagging and taking your time to talk about the album :hug:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Ok I listened and I don't feel it :ohno: I'll pass on this one but thanks for tagging and taking your time to talk about the album :hug:

Okay, I’ll remove you from the tag list for this megarate. 

HorusRa2

I’ll have to listen to the album. I’ve heard, “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” from it already. Which is probably my favorite version of that song! 

That and Rumors is so wonderful; I’d hate to pass on the Megarate. 💛

That J

Due to a personal issue, I'm unable to participate but I do plan to come thru on the next rate!!  Xoxo

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

rumours
51 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

I’ll have to listen to the album. I’ve heard, “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” from it already. Which is probably my favorite version of that song! 

That and Rumors is so wonderful; I’d hate to pass on the Megarate. 💛

Thank you so much for the kind words. You are awesome as well.  :hug:

I look forward to receiving your rates :)

rumours
calmar
2 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I'm ok! I listened to it once; I'll give it another listen soon to pin down my rates/whether I enjoy it enough to send in my scores. :hug: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Yass queef! 

14 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm ok! I listened to it once; I'll give it another listen soon to pin down my rates/whether I enjoy it enough to send in my scores. :hug: 

I too have listened to it once to get a feel for it; imma try get another couple of listens in this weekend. Just so you know        (@Rumours1977), I'm planning on listening to it as much as I can to get to know it as I've never heard it before this rate, so my rates will be fairly near the deadline. I hope that's okay! 

rumours
24 minutes ago, calmar said:

6 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Yass queef! 

I too have listened to it once to get a feel for it; imma try get another couple of listens in this weekend. Just so you know        (@Rumours1977), I'm planning on listening to it as much as I can to get to know it as I've never heard it before this rate, so my rates will be fairly near the deadline. I hope that's okay! 

Thanks y’all :heart:

Anyone who listens to this album will not be disappointed.  The songs are great!  I hope everyone participates in the megarate.

I live outside the space time continuum.

rumours
6 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Anyone who listens to this album will not be disappointed.  The songs are great!  I hope everyone participates in the megarate.

Thank you for always participating and supporting the megarates I host :heart:

Spoiler

The Haliens will rise! :firega:

Archived